Electric Crimson.

That was interesting, I think as I attentively watch him kindly push his new fans away and walk out the door.

The gummy boy hasn’t changed at all since I last saw him.

His magenta hair still vibrant with highlights of amaranth and strokes of raspberry only accented his deep, lovely cerise eyes. He was magnificent.

Gumball, I recall, did have some reputation for being sweet and nice and junk, but he never has been nice to me and kept an amazing low profile. Perhaps he tries to hide his kindness...why? … well I’m not entirely sure. I push the thought aside as I head down to the fencing gym.

Fiona begged me to watch her. I didn’t refuse. Why did I agree? I didn’t have anything else worth doing and, her and I have always been tight.

When I arrive, I see Fiona wave to me. I give her tilt of a head and a “Yo”. I sit to where I can see her clearly. I lean muscled person in deep, odd, uncommon rosewood fencing suit call for her presence. Her and the figure take their positions and begin. The Rosewood fighter is swift and light on their feet, executing movements with obvious precision and experience, while Fi’s movements on the other hand where jolty and sudden.  The Rosewood fighter held is hand in front of him gently signaling for them to pause. He walked over and gave corrections.

“Fifi your transition stances are awful,” he said motioning her to a position, “you need to keep your rib cage up and forward, in a proud sense. Fencing is a proud sport” I now recognized the voice as a male’s. He adjusted her placement with only the slight tapping of his finger tips. “Your pelvis is also sloppy. In a lunge attack, your pelvis must face you opponent, Fiona, remember that.

The man removed his helmet to reveal his signature dove feathered magenta hair. Gumball wiped his brow after being in that hot suit and continued to talk. I never knew that bubblegum fenced. That was also unexpected. How unpredictable could this guy be? I laughed to myself. Then again, this only made me enjoy him more. He looked different in the suit more… sensual. The word sent an electric shock slowly down my spine that was almost pleasurable. Almost.

With that said after Gumball finished changing, he went to sit amongst the audience before the fencing tryout tournament. I saw him take seat in the middle near the end of the seats so that he could get a good view and start idly fiddling with his bag. I flout on over and sit by his side silently, waiting to see if he reacts to my presence.

After a few seconds of silence and him fiddling with some contraption he brought from his bag. I finally hear something but it was more of a soft whisper, not intending anybody to here, but I have sensitive ears, “has Marshall always smelled of sweet apples?...no… it ‘s just me, I guess.” Gumball questioned his own sweet thoughts of me, not exactly wanted.

”Sup, Bubba-gum,” I greet in a low tone

 “Oh hey Marshall didn’t see you there,” Gumball lies, while I could smell the redness in his checks. His gaze did not stir from what he was doing. His awkward actions constantly make me want to hold him in my own arms, though I knew it was not going to happen. I could read the boys mind but not his heart, I find this a tad frustrating.

Gumball’s view

Focus Gumball, no needed to get distracted by this creature of the deep, I think to myself, still trying to get this blasted camera to work. I admit Marshall was making me a tad nervous, but that was all. Only this and nothing more.

I mentally sigh. What a fib that was.

“Hey,” I look up to see Marshall this time, “you need help man.” I paused for a moment to savor his voice. It reminded me of deep syrup that dripped from the candy trees of a sweet luscious dream. I wanted to hear that voice all day…w-w-what. Stop gumball. Don’t let the fan boy within get carried away.