Chapter 33

Last pre-written chapter, been busy working on a full woman up

~~

I smiled as I went downstairs. Frank let out a shriek and covered his eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't see! I can't see!" He exclaimed. "You're just so beautiful! You've blinded me!"

"Oh, stop it, Frankie," I said as I laughed.

He kept his eyes close as he reached forward and touched my shoulder. He hissed and pulled his hand away.

"You're so hot you burnt me," he said.

"Baby, stop playing," I said.

"Oh, you've blinded me," he said. "You're just too beautiful."

"Come on, I don't wanna be late," I said, giving him a kiss.

Frank smiled and opened his eyes. He wore a pair of black jeans with a white button up and a black tie. I had a slim, short black dress that had a low cut and a completely open back.

"Fuck, you look so amazing," he said.

"I finally get to wear heels again too," I said.

"You look so beautiful," he said.

He put on his suit jacket and took my hand, bringing me outside. We drove to a fancy restaurant just under an hour away.

"I'm gonna call Linda and check up on the girls," I said.

Frank nodded and I called them. The call was short and Linda reassured me that the girls were fine. They were staying the night at Frank's grandpa's house tonight and I knew I was gonna miss them so much.

"Here we are," he said.

I looked at the posh building and smiled. We walked inside and went to the host.

"We have a reservation for Iero," Frank said.

The host looked at his book and nodded. He brought us to a table and Frank pulled my chair out for me.

"What a gentleman," I said.

He smiled and I sat down across from him.

"Man, I've never been somewhere this fancy before," he said, fixing his tie. "I feel a little bit uncomfortable if I'm gonna be honest."

I smiled as he opened the menu.

"So, are we doing the appetizer, meal and dessert?" He asked.

I nodded, looking at the menu.

"Gee?" He asked nervously.

"Huh?" I asked, looking across our menus at him.

"I-I don't know what half of this is," he said, his face flushing red.

"Okay, well first of all you can't eat the bruschetta or the fried duck egg," I said. "And if I know you then you won't like the fried oysters or the carpaccio. If I were you then I would go with the roasted carrots or roasted beet salad."

Frank nodded. "I'll go with the salad, I guess."

"Great, now for the entree," I said.

"These all have meats," he said. "Fuck, I should've checked with the menu online or something before I actually made the reservation."

"Flip the page, baby," I said.

Frank flipped the page of the menu and blushed. The pastas here were mostly vegetarian so he would only have a choice with those.