Chapter 5

Ten years ago I threw a stuffed animal at a picture on the wall and knocked it down and it fell on top of the Chinese three wise men, Fuk Luk Sau (the gods of wealth, prosperity, and longevity), And I Fucking smashed Luk and Sau and I let my parents blame my brother and that is my biggest secret

~~

Frank hurried inside and I followed as we went to the garage.

"Look at the ultrasound!" He exclaimed.

Linda took it and he smiled as she looked at it.

"Twins?" She gasped and frank nodded. "Oh my god, that's amazing."

I smiled softly as I went upstairs with Frank. I cried quietly as I looked at the picture.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"It's just...It's twins!" I cried. "There are two babies here, two little babies that are all ours, we made this."

"And in a few years when we're married and done with college then we'll be able to have our own kids," he said.

"But What are the chances of us being able to conceive twins again?" I asked. "I love these babies, I don't want them to be given away. I-I don't wanna give them away."

"I don't want them given away either," Frank whispered. "M-maybe we can actually make it work, maybe we can keep them."

"I want to keep them," I said.

"These are my little babies, my two little sweethearts," Frank whispered, a hand on my stomach.

"My parents would kill me," I muttered.

"My mom will help us," he said. "I want this, Gee, I love these babies already. They're my sweet little babies. I love these little babies."

He gave me a soft kiss and I smiled.

"I love you," I said.

I gave him a kiss, sniffling as I curled up in his arms.

"I love you too, Baby," he said.

I looked down at my stomach and smiled.

"Do you really think we'll be able to be raise these little babies?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think we can," he said.

"What about college and stuff?" I asked.

"I don't know," he mumbled. "I wanna go to Rutgers, it's right nearby so I'll be able to live at home and hours aren't as long so my mom will only have to watch them while I'm at class."

I nodded. "I don't even know where I want to go to college or what I want to do. But maybe now I can just be a mom, I can just take care of the babies and work while you're at school."

"Don't you wanna go to college, Baby?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I know my parents want me to, they want me to be a lawyer like them. But I kinda just like to draw."

"Maybe you can go to art school," he said.

"No, I'm not good enough to get in," I mumbled.

"Yes you are," he said. "You're an amazing artist and you're gonna be an even more amazing mom."

"You think?" I asked and he nodded. "Maybe one day in the future at our wedding the babies can be either the flower girls or the ring bearers or maybe even one of each."

"Do you want a boy or girl?" He asked.

"Ideally one of each," I said. "But I don't know, maybe two little boys that are gonna be as cute as you."