Chapter 1: Tanks!

(Y/N)'s POV

...He's dead... Kill him...He's dead... Kill him...Cipher's dead...Kill Bill...Cipher's dead... Kill Bill... Cipher's dead... Kill Bill... CIPHER'S DEAD... KILL BILL... KILL BILL... KILL BILL!

I heard the words echoing in my head, I'm currently in a dark place. I look around the area with sweat dripping down my body. My eyes went wide when I saw a boy with brunette hair lying on the ground with blood pouring from his abdomen.

"I-I-Issei bro..." I said with fear in my voice. I heard someone laughing maniacally behind me, as I turned around I saw all my friends laying motionless on the ground. I took a step back with my body shaking, I slowly looked down and lifted my hands... Blood... Someone's blood is on them... This couldn't be their's right?

It's your fault... It's your fault... IT'S YOUR FAULT!

"N-No... This can't be true..." Tears started to run down my face, my body kept shivering from fear. I covered my ears with my hands while the voice kept blaming me for their death's while the laughter kept echoing. "S-SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!"

Your fault... Your fault... You killed them... You killed Bill... YOU KILLED BILL!

I looked down and saw Bill's head on my leg. I screamed in fear before falling on my ass, sliding away from the decapitated head.

"No... No... This is... NO!"

Bill's eyes opened revealing a blue light as he glares at me. "Always...watching..."

Always watching... Always watching... Always watching...

"STOP! I SAID STOP!" I begged, closing my eyes from the horrifying image, my heart was beating quickly from the shock. I should've run but I can't, I don't know why but I can't stand nor do anything. "Please... Stop..."

"My god, you're pathetic..." A voice called out. I reopened my eyes and saw everything turn dark once more, I felt someone holding my shoulder forcing me to stand. Looking into a brand new face that I never saw before. "You couldn't even last a couple minutes of my mindfuck. You call yourself a Dream Demon? You're nothing but a wuss, lad." He said with some disinterest in his eyes, before someone pushed him away.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE, SANDMAN?!" Bill shouted, still breathing and in his human form. "You broke the ground rules! What did I tell you about invading my host's mind?"

"My fingers were crossed." The man admitted, snapping his fingers to summon a cigarette from thin air before lighting it with Bill's fire.

"Hey, this is a no smoking area!"

"Fuck the rules."

"What the fuck is happening right now?" I shouted out loud, gaining their attention. Yes, I'm scared, confused, and tired beyond hell of what I just saw.

"Yeah, what the fuck are you doing here anyway, Sandman?" Bill glared at the man who he called Sandman.

"I'm here to warn the kid about something." He replied, puffing out smoke from his cigarette with half-lidded eyes. "But I got tired of waiting for him and decided to play some mind game's with him..."

"Playing? The kid almost went insane because of your 'Game'!" Bill scolded the man while putting both his hands on his hips. This is weird... it's like seeing a married couple have an argument with me as their child. "You sir, better leave the premises or you'll have to feel my nightmare! You got that?"

"Your nightmare's are child's play compared to mine, Dorito."

"Are we really having that kind of conversation?"