Fully Formed

We all talked for a bit; about random stuff; Linda was talking to me; and I sat there listening. Then the bell rang; and we went to our last class; luckily everyone was in the same class; the class was maths. We learned a bit about multiplication; and division; it was a little bit fun. Then the bell rang; but it sounded so loud; I literally thought I was going to go deaf.

"Katie... Are you alright?" Linda asked; "Yeah; the bell is really loud..." I replied; "Here let me help you." Linda said helping me out of my chair; and putting my stuff in my bag. "Thanks." I said to her; "No problem; now come on! I wanna show you your new ride!" Linda said jumping up and down impatiently.

We both walked out; and the rest of our crew joined us. We walked to the car park; and waited for Abby and Russell who got stuck behind some kids. Then we approached a motorbike that was black and silver; and was one of those motorbikes where you leaned forward. "Oh my gosh!!" Abby; Ginnie and Russell said; "Wow..." Dean said; "Awesome!" I said excitedly.

"It's a Suzuki model." Linda said; "And it's all yours!" She added; "I'm so jealous!" Abby said; "That's fabulous!" Ginnie said. "How the heck am I gonna get this home?" I asked myself out loud; "You could drive it!" Linda said; "But it's illegal to drive without a license; and I'm too young." I said; Linda sighed; "You're such a goody-toe shoes! But I still like you." Linda joked.

"You'll get it home; don't fret about it!" Linda added; "We should go now; bye!" Abby said; "Bye!" We all said. "Can you come with me to tell my dad you got me a motorbike?" I asked Linda; "Alright; I can see why you'd ask that." She replied; Linda and I walked out; and Linda saw her mum in her van; "One second; I'll be back; just stand there for a minute!" Linda said and ran across the road; she was talking to her mum about talking with my dad; Harley looked a bit nervous; but nodded; and then Linda ran back over.

"Ok let's go." Linda said and we walked over to a black fancy car; but instead of my dad in the car; it was Alfred. "Oh hi; Alfred!" I greeted him; "Hello; Miss Kate; and Miss Linda." He replied happily; "Alfred; sir. I got Katie a motorbike for her birthday." Linda said; Alfred stared in disbelief. "How do I get it back home?" I asked him. "Let's have a look at it then." Alfred said getting out of the car.

We walked back to the motorbike; "Oh what a marvellous choice; Miss Linda!" Alfred complimented; "Thanks!" Linda replied; "I think asking Miss Gordon if she would drive it would be a good idea." Alfred suggested; "Ok." I agreed; "Sounds like a plan! I'll ask my mum if I can stay here for a while?" Linda said; "That sounds good; Miss Linda." Alfred said walking away; "Ok; stay here and I'll talk to my mum." Linda told me and left; I stayed and stared at the motorbike.

I saw the helmet sitting there; I picked it up; since it's mine; and undid my bun. I slipped on the helmet. Oh yeah; this is awesome! I thought; while sitting on the motorbike; waiting; and hoping no one would think I'm stealing or anything.

Linda came back; "I see you're enjoying it already?" She joked; I took off the helmet and got off the bike. "Yeah... I really love it Linda; thank you!" I said to her; "No problem; I'm really glad you like it too." Linda replied. "So; what did your mum say?" I asked; to start a conversation; "She's fine with it; she went home and knows I can handle walking home; it's all good." She replied; "Ok cool!" I said.

We talked for a bit; while we waited for Alfred to come back with Barbara. And soon enough they were here; "Oh my god! Linda bought you a motorbike?!" Barbara asked shocked. "It's a Susuki!" Linda said; "And I paid for it yes." She added. I'm glad she did pay for it. "Can you drive it home? If you want to?" I asked her; "Sure; I'd need the keys though!" She laughed; I handed him the keys. "Thank you!" I said to her; "No problem." She replied turning the key in the slot. I said goodbye to Linda; and then got into the black fancy car. I saw Barbara pull out of the drive way; she waved us and drove away. Then we drove off; and drove home.