A Vendetta

Batman's Perspective

"This is Vicki Vale reporting to you live from Central Gotham; I'm standing in front of a warehouse which is suspected for illegal trades." Vicki said; I sat at the bat computer listening. "It appears that an illegal trade was busted this afternoon; the Joker was said to be selling some unregistered military grade weapons in a shipping container." She said. I had taken care of this; how did they get away?? I thought; then I got a call from Barb. "Bruce; do you see what's on?" She asked me; "Yes." I replied. "I thought you handled that." Barbara said; "So did I. I'm going to follow the buyer and see what I can find out." I told her; after she hung up I changed into the bat suit.

I won't take the batmobile because then the buyer might notice me; so I'll just take the bat bike and park it in an alleyway. I'm glad I put a tracker on him. I said activating the GPS on the bat bike. I drove out of the bat cave and followed the red dot; the buyer; to where he was going. I followed him through Gotham City. We passed a couple of cafes and weren't getting anywhere. Then suddenly we turned out of the City and headed down the road to Wayne manor; and Andrea's house.

We turned left when we got closer to Andrea's house; and then we turned right towards a house on the other side of Andrea's house. I drove past him and stored the bat bike; then went back to see what John Howard; the man I'm following; is up to. I put on detective vision to try and find him; I see him walking down to his basement. I walk up to the front door and wait until John is down in his basement completely before I pick the lock.

He disappeared down the basement; I turned off detective vision and picked the lock. I slowly snuck inside and quietly searched the house. I look towards the basement stairs; and sneak down; and then I hear him talking. "She'll get what's coming to her!" John said to himself evilly. What the hell are you talking about?? I asked myself; "I'll kill her; I'll kill her because your friends killed him; because they killed my family!" John shouted.

I then heard something smash; it landed in front of the staircase. I froze for a minute thinking he would come to clean it up; but all I heard was him heavily breathing. "Ah; whatever." He said; and continued with whatever he was doing. I crept up to get a better look; he's making something. "AGH!! I've run out of monk's hood..." I hear him say.

"Where is that container..." I heard him say; I thought that I could quickly see what he was doing before he got back. I approach the desk quietly; John is still in the storage room. I look at the bench and see a gold lined bullet with the tip removed and some vials filled with liquid. I then see some paper sheets with writing; I look over to the storage room; John is still looking for the wolfs bane. I pick up the papers and read them; they are journal pages and the first page says.

June 30; 2009 – 12:00 AM

Today I am happy to say that Andrea is dead; I burned her body in her own home; the look on her face when the wolfs bane drew closer to her heart was glorious; I poured the gasoline over her as she laid there dead; and then I threw a lit match on her after pouring gasoline over the house. The fire was so bright it was beautiful! Obviously; I didn't get her daughter too because she went to their new house. I imagine Andrea knew I was coming for her; and changed streets.

July 12; 2009 – 11:48 PM

I will get my revenge! I will kill Kathy even if I have to go through her father; this; Jamison guy. Rebecca will see; she will; and maybe Russell will follow in my footsteps and become a great hunter like his father!

And that's it for the first paper; I then read the other one.

January 12; 2010 – 2:00 AM