Bad Influences

"Linda! What are you doing here??" I asked her; surprised and excited. "Out to play; you wanna join?" She asked me; "Sure!" I replied and followed her to wherever we were going. "Where are we going?" I asked Linda; but she stayed silent. Linda and I arrived in the city; I was still curious about what we were doing. We walked through the streets; lots of people looked or stared at us; and then sped walked away.

"Here we are!" Linda finally said; I looked at the building; we were standing in front of a bank. Oh; we are not going to rob it; are we? I asked myself. "We walk in; demand the money. And if they don't give it to us; I'll... Persuade them!" Linda told me; "Al-Alright..." I said nervously. "Come on; it'll be fun!" Linda tried to convince me; I wanted to not go; but I didn't want to make her upset; not to mention it's probably better to stick with her than walk home. "Come on!" She said; dragging me in.

"This is a stick up! Hand over the cash!" Linda shouted; "And any jewellery will be graciously accepted!" Linda added. I stood behind her; terrified. I then heard some people whispering; "Isn't that Bruce Wayne's daughter?" A bank teller whispered to another bank teller. "No; I don't think so..." They replied; I certainly hope they don't think I am; that would be bad... I thought to myself.

"And if you don't; I'll just have to show you!!" Linda tried to scare them; I felt worse after she said that. "Ok; we don't want any trouble!" One of the tellers said a bit sarcastically. Nope that's it! Daddy please help! I thought; why didn't I stay home?! "Shut up!! Don't you know who that is?!" Another teller said; "No why? Who is she?" The first teller said; "That's Linda! You know the Joker's daughter!" The second teller said.

But then I heard one of the bank tellers push a button. Yes! PLEASE HURRY UP!! I thought victoriously; "Shut up!" The first teller said; "Yes please; shut up!" Linda said; I smiled trying to hold in a laugh. Linda went up to the counters. "So; what are you gonna do?" She asked the frightened lady at the desk; the woman went to get the money; others went to help.

When they came back; it looked like they had more than a million dollars riding on five trolleys. "That's more like it; but I've only got one bag." Linda said; staring at the money; then she swiftly aimed the gun at a man's head. "Gimme more bags; or else!!" Linda threatened. A few tellers went and got more bags; and filled them all. "Now how am I going to carry all of this??" Linda said; turning her head to the door. All of a sudden; joker henchmen burst through the doors; "Finally! I was beginning to think you'd never show up!" Linda said to them; the henchmen took the bags one by one; and took them outside.

Oh no... I thought to myself; I wanted to cry; it looks like I was a part of this. I stood there; watching the bags of money being taken out to the black van outside. "What's wrong?!" Linda asked as she skipped over to me; "And don't lie to me!" She said; "I didn't think this was what you meant; when you said you were playing..." I said; it was true. Linda hugged me and then took me with her outside. "We'll take her home!" Linda said to the henchmen; "But won't-" One of the henchmen started; "No; because we are dropping her off NEAR her home; then she can walk!" Linda said; the henchman nodded.

Linda got in the back of the van; then helped me in. I sat next to Linda; who was on the floor of the van. I wasn't feeling comfortable enough to sit next to the henchmen. The ride was very quiet; but then I heard Linda whispering something. Mum and dad will be sooo proud of me! She said under her breath.

Linda looked at me out of the corner of her eye; not moving her head. I looked back; and her eyes returned to where they were first looking. The drive was long and quiet no one said a word; not even Linda; she was just sitting there staring at the van's floor. "Here we are!" The driver said; "Bye Katie!" Linda said as I jumped out the back of the van. "Bye! See you soon?" I asked her; "Sure!" Linda hesitated. The van doors shut and then the van drove off. "Home isn't that far away... I think I can make it!" I said to myself; walking at first.

After walking for a bit; I start running; and got faster; and faster... I was running so fast; the air blowing in my face was pushing my hair. I love that feeling when I'm running; and my heart was pounding from excitement. I felt a tingling in my skin; my teeth started hurting; and I was running faster than usual. Finally; I reached the front gate. I jumped over the wall just next to it and continued running up the gravel driveway. I got to the front door and stood there; my heart was pounding like crazy; and I was breathing fast and heavy. I rang the doorbell; and after a couple of minutes; Alfred had opened the doors and let me in.

Batman's Perspective

I take a small sample of Kate's blood to see if she in fact is a werewolf; I finished getting her blood; "Now go outside or something." I told Kate; and she exited the cave. As soon as she left I tested the blood sample using the bat computer; I looked at the results; multiple images were showing up. First there was a match for a black wolf; then matches for a black American bear; a Kodiak bear; and then a golden palomino Horse; a screech owl; a red-tailed hawk; lesser eagle; a boomslang snake; a bat; a white amur tiger; a black jaguar; and... A strange kind of reptilian... "Well... This is... Different." Richard said out loud; "What does this mean?" He asked; but then something else came up; an alert appeared on the screen; the Gotham National Bank was being robbed.

Kate's Perspective

A week went by and we had a new kid in school; I sat at my desk next to Ginnie. "Alright class; we have a new student here. Don't judge him; respect him and be polite; his name is Russell Howard. He is my son; and no; he won't get special treatment don't worry." Mr Howard said; he then whispered to Russell. "Go sit over there..." Mr Howard pointed to an empty seat next to Charlie; a red headed boy with freckles; I love freckles; I have some too on my face but they aren't so close together.

We went to our next class; Russell was in this one too. We went to Gym again; and Russell did his best. Too bad Linda isn't here; she would've done fantastic! After Gym; it was recess; then I hear someone running. I look and see Linda across the playground; "Hey; Linda!" I shouted out; she saw me and waved back "Hiya guys!" She chirped. "Hey!" Ginnie and I greeted her. "So; what's new?" Linda asked us; "Well; we have a new boy in our class." I said pointing to Russell.

"Hey... I saw him this morning." Linda said; "His name is Russell; he's Mr John's son." I told her; "He's really nice!" Ginnie added. "Does he have any friends?" Linda asked curiously; "No." Ginnie and I said; "Well he's gonna have a friend." Linda said walking up to him. "I can just imagine them dating." I said to Ginnie; "Yeah that would be adorable!" Ginnie giggled. "It would be awesome if they got married when they're older!" She added; then the bell rang and we went to class. "Bye Guys be good to Russell!" Linda said going to her class.