The Tests

Batman's Perspective

I get in the bat mobile to chase after Joker; people are blaming him for a murder; but I can't say he did it until I have evidence. He's killed a man; but I don't know why. I stop when I see cop cars in front of an alleyway; I get out of the bat mobile and talk to Commissioner Gordon. "Hello Batman." He said; "What's going on?" I ask him; "Well; we have a dead body with a slashed throat and a smile on his face; and Joker's knife hanging off the victim's mouth." Gordon told me.

I walked over to the body; and saw exactly what Gordon had described to me. He did have a slashed throat; but I don't remember Joker ever doing something like that; and the smile is the same; and Joker wouldn't leave his knife. "Was it Joker?" Gordon asked me; "I don't think so; it could've been Linda; his daughter." I tell him; "He has a daughter?!" Gordon asks shocked "Yes; she's known to have blackouts when she gets really angry." I told Gordon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Linda only did that because Joker abused his own kid! I thought to myself. I tracked Joker to an abandoned pillow factory; I guess he was in too much of a rush to think of somewhere joke related to hide! I thought. I park my car and walk into the factory; "Joker! I need a word with you about that man you killed!" I shout out; "It wasn't ME!! It was that brat!" Joker yells out in response.

"I honestly didn't expect her to do that though!" Joker chuckled; "Why did she do it?" I asked as Joker jumped in front of me; "Don't ask me!!!" He shouted; "Why don't you ask HERR!!!! I don't know where she is in case you were about to ask." Joker said; I left to go back to the bat cave. "Well bye to you too!" I heard Joker shout.

I need to find out where Linda is... "Alfred; can you find out where Linda is located?" I ask him; "I believe Kate invited her over; don't you remember? She asked you for permission." Alfred replies. Damn... She did...

Kate's Perspective

DING DONG!!! I hear the bell as I lay on my bed. SHE'S HERRRREE!!! I jumped off my bed and raced down stairs; I opened the front door. "Hi!" Linda greets me; "Hellooo!!" I reply; Linda skips into the house. "What do you want to do?" I ask Linda; "Let's watch a scary movie!" She replies excitedly. I get the TV ready and put the DVD in; I sit next to Linda holding the bowl of popcorn.

The movie starts; Linda and I are risking having nightmares watching The Scream. We were watching and eating popcorn; a quarter of a way through the movie I got a blanket and put it over Linda and me. Then we jumped up and screamed when The Scream popped up out of nowhere in the movie! "Hey girls!" Linda and I screamed again; "Whoa it's only me!" Daddy said; "Whoops; sorry sir!" Linda apologized; "It's nice to finally meet you!" daddy told Linda; "Hi nice to meet you too!" Linda said cheerfully. "How are you getting home Linda?" Daddy asked her; "I'll walk; it's not far." Linda said. "Ok; have fun you two!" Daddy said leaving the room.

"I should probably go home now..." Linda sighed; "Ok; I'll see you later?" I replied. Linda nodded and she hugged and I showed her to the door. The next morning; I had to get up; it was Friday. I got up and got changed; I was still tired because I didn't go to sleep until one in the morning.

But last night was fun; even though Linda was only over until midnight. The drive to school was quiet again; Tim was looking out the window. Why the heck did he kiss me?! I asked myself; I looked out the window hoping I would not see that man again. "Hey; why did you kiss me last night?" I asked Tim; he just went red in the face and stared hard out the window. Did he hear me? Was I loud enough? I saw Tim blushing. We dropped Tim off at his high school; because he asked us to; and then Alfred dropped me off.

I walked into the school grounds and waited for Ginnie. "Hi!" Ginnie says scaring me half to death; "Guess what?! Harry didn't bother me at all last night or this morning!" She said. Well that's something! I thought; "Wow; that's really good!" I cheered. The bell rang and Ginnie dragged me into class; "Is Linda here yet?" I whispered to Ginnie; "I don't see her." She replied.