Some Side Notes

Wow, I'm honestly speechless. 

When I started this book I didn't think it would get up to 100 reads, let alone almost 20k.

I'm so, so happy all of you have supported this book, whether you've been reading since the beginning or started it when I left wattpad. 

I would like to thank you all. I'm so happy so many people have read and liked it. I never thought it would get this far. So thank you all so, so much! I love you guys!

As some of you may have noticed, this book is going through editing. It's very shitty, grammar wise and in general, and I'm going to edit as much as I can. The first chapters look different from the others', but that's because I do one chapter whenever I can. I would edit it all at once but I currently don't have the time, due to school and many other things. 

I'm not active on this account anymore, but I do have another account @RainingRoses_ 

I don't know if I'll be writing on there or not, but I'm planning on it, although those stories would be more like real books and such, not fanfictions. 

I also have a tumblr! It's @thatprofessionalfangirl if anyone would like to follow! One that tumblr I write x reader's, like this book, although I do not write for Aphmau anymore. If you're interested, here's a list of fandoms I'm willing to write for:

Stranger Things

IT (2017)

The Maze Runner 

Marvel

DC

and many more (that I can't think of at the moment, aha)

Anyway, I still cannot thank you all enough! I'm just so happy! 

I love you guys! 

xoxo, 

Gabby :)