Chapter 12 - To the Nether

Things to know:

Y/N=your name

E/C=your eye color

H/C=your hair color

F/C=your fav color

Italics are thoughts

Y/N's P.O.V

Laurence stood there for a second in shock. "Sh-she's in the nether? But why? Why her? She didn't do anything wrong!" His eyes started to turn red and red particles floated around him. "WHY WOULD THEY TAKE HER?! SHE'S MY SISTER!" 

"Laurence, calm down, please." 

He took a deep breath. "I-I'm sorry. It's just, they took her. W-what if I don't get her back by tonight? I-I don't want to lose her! I can't lose her!" A few tears formed in his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Laurence, it'll be okay. I promise. I promise we'll get Cadenza back. I promise everything will be okay." He just stood there. Tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"Laurence, I-I know what it feels like to lose someone you love." 

"Y-you do?" 

"Yeah. That's why you didn't know Aphy had a sister. I lost her. I lost her because of the shadow k-knights." I felt a cold tear roll down my cheek. 

Laurence then wrapped his arms around me. "I-I'm sorry Y/N."

We kind of just stood there. Then, that THING, Travis,  walked over. "Laurence, man, stop trying to steal my girl." 

I walked over to him and slapped him so hard you could hear it from O'khasis. "First off, I am nobody's 'girl'. Second off-wait, why am I even talking to you?" I stood and questioned myself for a few seconds. Then Travis ruined my train of thought. 

"Oh come on, you know you love me." 

I slapped him again, did a sassy hair flip and walked back over to Laurence. "Okay, so, Laurence, where were we before that thing interrupted. Oh yeah, I remember, so, how are we going to get Cadenza back? Any ideas? Anyone?" 

Travis walked over. "Well, you could be my girlfriend." I gave him a death glare. "U-um, just an idea!" He scurried away. Dante and Garroth walked over. 

"Any idea where Cadenza is?" Dante asked sipping his coffee. Laurence looked over at me. 

"Sh-she's in the nether." Dante started choking on his coffee. It was actually really funny. 

"Sh-she is? But how?" He asked still choking. 

"Shadow Knights. They took her." 

"What are we gonna do?" Garroth asked. 

"Maybe we could-no, no, no. Never mind. Wait- hold on. I'll be right back." I ran over to the house.

Aaron's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couching reading, when I heard a loud banging on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door. I looked out the window and saw Y/N outside. She knocked again. "AARON! I NEED TO GRAB SOMETHING! LET ME IN!" 

"What's the password?" 

"Aaron, are you flipping kidding me?! LET ME IN! THIS IS MY HOUSE!" 

"Sorry, I can't do that. What's the password?" She sighed. 

"I don't know." 

"Nope." 

"Ummmmmm," She stood there in thought for a minute. 

"Wait, is it 'Aaron is ab-ulous'?" 

"Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!" I opened the front door. 

"Just....wow." She walked past me up to her room.

Y/N's P.O.V

I frantically ran around my room looking for the book. It was a book on surviving Mincraftia. I needed it because it was what helped me survive after the shadow knights attacked. Where is it? Where is it? Where-FOUND IT!  I pulled it out from my bookshelf. Aaron walked in. "Oh, hey Aaron." 

"Y/N, we need to talk." 

"About..."

"Y/N, you can't go to the nether."

A/N: Guys I'm back! So, I know I said this would be a long chapter but how I'm writing it wouldn't have worked out if this was a long chapter. So, one of the chapters soon will be long. Maybe. I have no idea. Anywho, how are you? That's good. Now, for the question of the day. What is your fav color? Mine is of the grey. Okay, I'm done here. Ba-bye! ~ Going to bed now. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Okay, bye!