*A Grave Danger*

N.I.C.E:

Y/N-your name

E/C-your eye color

H/C-your hair color

F/C-your fav color

S/F/C-your second fav color

T/F/C-your third fav color

W/C-weapon of choice (lol I got a lightsaber cuz I'm that cool)

Y/N/KC-whatever KC calls you

Italics are now thoughts. Wait, they've always been thoughts. lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL STORY TIME!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

"Wait wait wait. What do you mean 'bringing a friend'?" His face darkened. "Y/N, he's bringing Zane with him." I could feel my self start to shake. "Z-Zane?" Vylad nodded his head. Aaron walked over. "Y/N? Y/N are you okay?" "Z-Zane. H-he-D-dad both c-coming-" I looked down at my hands, which were now shaking furiously. Aaron pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" I was shaking so hard right now I thought I could've caused an earthquake.

"D-dad a-and-and Z-Z-Zane a-and-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. Aaron started stroking my hair. "Vylad, what happened?" "Right, okay. Y/N is in grave danger (lol the chapter references) because her d-dad and Zane. They are trying to find her. They don't know where she is, yet, but no one can leave her side from now on. If anyth-" I didn't hear what else he said because I zoned out and was to busy worrying about everything.

Dad? A-and Zane? Together? A-after m-me? No no no no...No, Y/N, calm down. Breathe. Everything will be okay. Okay? J-just breathe. I sighed and leaned my fore head against Aarons shoulder. "-and they WILL be bringing an army so be prepared. Okay, does everyone understand?" They all nodded their heads. I kind of just stood there and shook more. Seriously? Did I have to zone back in right then? When Vylad was talking about them bringing a god damn ARMY? Ughhhh! Great, now I'm freaking out again. So much for breathing Y/N! Why am I always shaking? Is it a thing I do when I'm scared? No dip Sherlock (lololol JulietsFlannel I'm hilarious) of course you do it when you're scared!

Aaron must've known how scared I was. "Vylad?" He turned to face us. "Yeah?" "We'll be right back." He nodded his head and continued lecturing everyone else. Aaron grabbed my hand and started walking somewhere. "W-where are we g-going?" "I don't know. Somewhere." I nodded my head and let Aaron lead me to wherever he was going. "So, I know why you're so scared of your dad, but, why are you so scared of Zane? If you don't mind me asking." I looked at him. "Zane wants the relic." He gave me a confused look. "What relic?" Damn it Y/N! "T-the Irene r-relic." "What do you-wait, you don't mean? Y-you posses the Irene relic?" I nodded my head. "Apparently I do." "Y/N that's so cool!" I sighed. "I guess it is, you know, if Zane and my Dad weren't always after it."

We walked around the village in silence for a little longer. "Okay, close your eyes." "Mmm....No." He sighed. "Y/N you have to close your eyes or you'll ruin it." "Ruin what?" He gave me a 'seriously' look. I giggled. "Okay, fine. I'll close my eyes." I shut my eyes and Aaron started pulling me along the gravel path. Soon the texture under my feet changed and I could feel the ground sort of shifting to my foot pattern. "Okay, now, sit down." I sat down and waited patiently. "Can I open my eyes yet?" I giggled. "Nope." I tried to glare at him but since my eyes were closed I couldn't actually see. So, yeah. "How 'bout now?" I asked. "Still a no." "Ughhh!" I whined. "Pleassseeeee?" "No. Just wait." "Hmph." I crossed my arms and waited.

"Okay, open your eyes now." I giggled and opened my eyes. "Woah." We were standing on the beach. It was sunset. And it was beautiful. The way all the colors all faded into each other in the night sky. And the way it reflected off the water. "A-Aaron. T-this is beautiful." I sat on the sand mesmerized at how beautiful it was. Aaron came over and sat next to me. "Yeah. But it's not as beautiful as you." I blushed a little. "Um, thanks?" I laughed awkwardly and leaned my head against Aaron shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

We sat like that for a while until I heard a rustling. "Did you-" I nodded my head and slowly stood up. I pulled out my W/C and Aaron unsheathed his sword. We both slowly walked forward. "Stay behind me." "B-but why?" "Remember what Vylad said?" I nodded and walked so I was behind Aaron. The rustling got louder. Aaron grabbed my hand. Then I heard a click and there was a bright light. I dropped my W/C and let out a sigh. "Oh thank Irene." I fell onto the sand. "What?" I giggled. "It's Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau. They were taking pictures of us."

The two girls both stepped out of the bushes. "Awww, Y/N/KC caught Aphmau~senpai and Kawaii~chan." Kawaii~chan sighed. "It's okay Kawaii~Chan, we have enough pictures to last us a few days." Aphmau said as she put a hand on Kawaii~Chan's shoulder. Kawaii~Chan nodded her head. "Get out of here you two before I strangle you both." The two girls ran off towards Aph's house. "Well, so much for that." Aaron said. I snickered. "Those two girls, I swear. They'll be the end of me." I said as I walked forward. "Yeah, probably."

*Little-itty-bitty-tiny time skip cuz I can*

I was lying across the couch and staring at the ceiling. "I'm soooooo booorrreeeedddd!" I complained. "That's not my problem." Aaron looked up from his Harry Potter book. (J.K.Rowling owns all the HP characters. Not me) "But I'm bbbooorrreeeddd!" "Well then  find something to dddooooooo." He started reading again. I walked over to him and plopped down on the arm of the chair. "Hey, what's platform 9 and 3/fourths?" I asked. "It's platform 9 and 3/quarters and it's how they get to Hogwarts. Now leave me alone I'm trying to read." I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"What to do, what to do? Ummmmmm...I could-no, no, no that won't work. Hmmm? Maybe Cadenza's free and could make me a dress or something? Wait no. I don't like dresses. How 'bout a shirt? Yeah, that could work." I walked over to the door and put on my F/C and T/F/C combat boots. "AARON I'M GOING TO CADENZA'S!" "Y/N you don't have to scream I'm right here." He said as he walked into the hallway. "Oh, okay. Well, I'm going to Cadenza's!" I skipped towards the door. "You can't." Aaron said as he grabbed my wrist. I gave his a questioning look. "You can't go anywhere alone. Remember?" I sighed. "But Cadenza lives a few houses away!" I whined.

"Y/N, do you realize what Zane and your Dad will to do you if they find you?" He asked. I mean, I knew what they would do, but I actually didn't care right now. "Please Aaron? Please?" I begged. "No." "Pwease?" I did the puppy eyes. "N-no is no Y/N." He turned around and walked away. "Pwaese? Pwease Aawon? Pweaaassseeeee?" I whined. "Ugh fine. But I'm walking you over there." "YES!" I fist bumped the air. "Okay! Let's go!"

A/N: Okay, well, I guess I'll end the chappie there. Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve! Also, thanks so much for over 1k reads! Like, holy snickerdoodles that's amazing! You have no idea how happy I am! I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life right now. Also, wow I say also a lot, I am on Christmas break for the next week or so, which means, that I, will be, wait, what am I doing with all these comma's? Idk. So yeah, I'm on break and I will basically be updating whenever I get the chance. But since I don't have a life, I'll be updating a lot. Probably gonna start my new books soon! YAY! Okay, that's all for now! Ba-bye! ~Le Author~Chan is happy :{)