*Finally home*

Things you will need to do of the knowing:

Y/N-you name

E/C-your eye color

H/C-your hair color

F/C-your fav color

S/F/C-your second fav color

T/F/C-you third fav color

Y/N/KC-Whatever you want KC to call you

Probably some profanity

That should be all. Remember, Italics are thoughts.

Okay, story time!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up in a very comfy bed. I sat up and looked around the room I was in. I knew exactly where I was. In Aphy's house. W-what happened, I asked myself a couple of times. "Oh good, you're awake." Zoey said as she came into the room, holding a bottle of water. "H-hi Zoey. W-what exactly happened? How did I g-get here?" She came and sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh, well, you-you um, you blacked out." "I-I did? H-how?" I questioned, not having any idea on what could have happened. "Y/N, do you remember anything about what happened in the nether?" Zoey asked me. "W-well, the shadow knights came to grab me, I-um, there was a F/C aura. Then, they all ran away."

"Y/N, would you happen to be related to a magicks user?" "Y-yes." "Really? Who?" I guess I should tell someone. "L-lady I-I-Irene." I said looking at the floor. "WHAT?! Y/N that's amazing!!" Zoey said jumping up and down. "Yeah, I guess. Can you just tell me why I blacked out please?" "Oh-oh yeah. Okay, so, you're not used to your powers. Because of this, they are harder to control. They must've used all your energy, causing you to black out." "Oh-oh. Thanks Zoey. Um, can I go home soon?" I asked anxiously. "Yeah, sure. Take the water bottle on the table. You need to stay hydrated. But yeah, you can go home." "Thank you Zoey." I said as I ran out the door and up the stairs.

"Y/N!" Aphy screamed as she came hurdling towards me and engulfed me in a hug. "H-hey Aphy." "You-you're okay. Oh thank Irene!" She said still hugging me. "Yep. Aphy, I have to get home. We can talk later, okay?" She nodded her head as I walked towards the door. I opened it and ran down the hill, trying my best not to trip. As I ran to my house I passed Garroth and Dante, Laurence, Kawaii~chan and Cadenza. "Y/N!" Dante, Laurence and Garroth all screamed as I ran passed them. I stopped because I knew what was coming. I let them run towards me and basically strangle me because their hug was to tight. "To. T-tight." I managed to get out. "S-sorry." They said in unison as they let go of me. "Thanks." I giggled after they let go of me. "Well, I have to go to my house. I can talk later, okay?" "Sure!" Dante said while Laurence and Garroth nodded their heads. I started running towards my house again.

*Le teim skip that fills you with DETERMANATION*

Aaron's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of Y/N's house, reading the book about magicks Zoey had given me. "What the heck could be in here that would help Y/N?" I mumbled to myself, flipping through the pages. "This is useless!" I said throwing the book onto the glass coffee table in the living room. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "My Irene I'm bored. Why can't Y/N be here? She's so much fun to hang out with!" I said pacing back and forth. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I went to go open it.

Y/N's P.O.V

I reached my house and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps on the wooden floors inside the house. Aaron opened the door and looked at me in shock. "Y/N! You're okay!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said as I did the same. I honestly was about to start crying. Aaron must have like, a sixth sense. "Are you okay Y/N?" See, told ya. "Y-yeah." I tried to sound like a wasn't on the verge of tears. He let go of me, grabbed my shoulders, and looked me dead in the eye. "No, you're not. Come on. You're going to tell me what's wrong." He said as he grabbed my wrist, dragging me into the house.

Aaron forced me to sit down on the couch. I didn't feel like arguing, so I sat down and he sat next to me. "Okay, what's wrong?" He asked me looking me dead in the eye. I just sat there, not saying a word. He knew something was clearly wrong because he wrapped his arms around me. I started to cry into his shoulder. "Y/N?" Aaron asked as he stroked my H/C hair. I cried harder, remembering the horrible dream I had last night. "Y/N, would you rather talk about it later?" "Mmmhmm." Was the only thing I managed to get out.

"Okay. So, what do you want to do?" Aaron asked, after I stopped crying. "I-I don't know." "How about a walk around the village? Everyone been worried sick about you!" "Um, sure! Hold on, I have to change." I was still stuck in the golden-dragon shirt, which was now covered in blood.  "Okay." Aaron said as he walked towards the door.

I ran up the stairs and into my F/C, S/F/C and T/F/C room. I opened the closet door and pulled out a pair of purple jeggings with a F/C long-sleeved top. It was the beginning of autumn so I grabbed my S/F/C infinity scarf off my desk as I ran back out the door and down the stairs. "I'm ready!" I yelled to Aaron as I ran down the hallway and through the living room. I almost ran into Aaron I was running so fast. "Woah, calm down Y/N. Are you sure you're ready?" "Yep! Let's go!" I walked out the door and saw Aaron trip over my front porch steps, almost falling flat on his face. I tried to contain my laughter but I let out a giggle. I covered my mouth realizing the horrible mistake I made.

"What's so funny?" Aaron asked me. "N-nothing." I said, still trying to hold in my laughter. "Sureeeee~" He said walking towards me. "W-what are you doing Aaron?" "Oh nothing~" I slowly backed away, then whipped around and ran for my life. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. I burst into laughter, still running for my life from Aaron. Aaron was right behind me. I tried to run faster but he grabbed my wrist before I could. "Shit." I mumbled to myself before Aaron pulled me back towards him. I was laughing so hard I was holding my stomach and crying. "What's so funny Y/N?" Aaron asked me in a sassy tone. "N-nothing."

Then he did the worst thing ever...he started to tickle my side. "Ahh! A-Aaron! S-stop!" I said between laughs. "Nope!" He said, popping the 'p'. "This is what you get." I saw Laurence and Dante walk past us. "L-Laurence! D-Dante! H-hel-help me!" I yelled to them. They both whipped their heads in our direction. "What did you do this time?" Laurence questioned as they walked over. "I-I don't k-know!" I screamed, Aaron still tickling me. "J-just help m-m-me!" I was laughing so hard right now, I felt like I was hallucinating. "Should we help her?" Dante asked Laurence. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Don't do it," Aaron told them. "She deserves this." "W-what did I e-ever do to y-you!" He stopped for a second, but started to tickle me again. "Gahhh!" I screamed. My side hurt so damn bad right now. "A-Aaron s-stop!" "Sure." He let go of me and I fell onto the ground. "T-thank y-you." I said, still laughing. They all looked down at me. "Guys, I think she's gone mental." Dante said. I was still lying on the floor, laughing. I honestly couldn't stop. "Yeah, probably." Laurence added. "N-no. I-I'm fine." I said as I sat up. "Are you sure?" Aaron asked me. "You don't seem it." "Y-yeah. I'm okay."

I stood back up and started walking forward. "Where are you going?" "Away from you idiots." Dante and Laurence just shrugged it off and went in the opposite direction. Aaron had to run to catch up with me. "So," I asked. "Are we going on the walk around the village or not?"

A/N: Aaaaannnnnddddddddddddddd, I'll end the chapter there. How is the story? I started Thanksgiving break today, that's why I'm updating early. I would have done it earlier but I was forced to go out instead of writing this. I will update as frequently as I can this week. Not tomorrow though. Since it's thanksgiving where I live. Okay, thanks for reading! Ba-bye! ~Author~sama wuz here