Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home

Things to know:

Y/N - your name

H/C - your hair color 

E/C - your eye color 

F/C -your fav color

S/F/C - second fav color

T/F/C - your third fav color

Italics are thoughts

Recap:

"I love you very much dear. So much more then you could imagine. Stay strong. I love you. Goodbye."  And just like that, she was gone. 

"Mom? Mom, please come back! MOM? MOM?" And then, there was a flash of white.

Aaron's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed next to Y/N. I stood up and walked over to the window. It was beautiful outside. I heard a shuffling sound on the bed. I turned around and Y/N sat up. "W-what? How the hell did I get here? Wait, where is here?" She looked over at me. "Oh, hey Aaron. Wait, how did you get here? How did I get here? What happened?" She stared at me with her E/C eyes. I walked back over and sat down on the edge of the bed. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and sat next to me. 

"Y/N, what's the last thing you remember?" 

"That Laurence is a sh-" Tears started forming in her eyes. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. 

"Y/N, it's okay. He's not like the other shadow knights. He can control his power. He's never done anything bad. Cadenza's his sister. He gets like that when someone he cares for is in trouble." 

She looked up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. "O-okay. I just, I don't know. I haven't trusted anyone since my village burnt down. And my dad-" She stopped there, and turned away from me. "What about your dad?" 

"It's nothing." More tears started to fall. 

"Y/N, what happened?"

"My dad, he betrayed us. He betrayed me. He's the reason the shadow kni-" She stopped there. A few tears kept flowing down her cheeks. 

"Y/N, look at me. What did your dad do?" She slowly turned her head to face me. 

"He's the reason they-they-they-" She burst into tears and buried her head into my shoulder. I sat there and stroked her H/C hair. "Y/N, I know you don't want to talk about it. But please, tell me. You can't keep trying to hide your problems. You can trust me. I swear to Irene, you can trust me. Please, just tell me. Please." She looked up at me and nodded her head. Then, she leaned her head on my shoulder. "M-my dad. He was the best dad ever. He loved me and Aphy. He loved my mom. Then, one day, he just left us. My mom told us it was for a business trip. She kept telling herself that, because she didn't want to face the fact that he had left us. Aphy believed her. And so did I. When the shadow knights threw him in front of me, he looked so helpless. I thought he was dying. The visions I got told me he would be gone. But when I was battling the shadow knights, he wasn't there. There was no way he could have gotten up by himself. The guards were to busy to pick him up and help him, and my mom couldn't even look at him with crying."

"Then I saw a shadow knight that looked awfully familiar. And that shadow knight was the one that killed my mom. And now, I realize it was him. My dad betrayed us. The bruises looked so real, but they were fake. He looked like he was dying, but it was all a lie. He lied to me my entire life. And I can't believe that I believed him. Then, I ran away from the village. Every night after that, I would have these dreams. These visions of my past. The stupid mistakes I made. Some were of my dad. What he did while he was gone. How he sent me false visions. Everything. I trusted him. He was the most trust-worthy person when I was growing up. But then, the lies. Everything was a lie. I've never trusted anyone since then. Well, except for you." She looked up and smiled at me. She got up and started walking towards the door. Then, she turned around. "And, thank you. I don't know where I'd be without your help." She turned back around and walked up the stairs. I got up and ran to catch up with her. 

"You know, your house might be done now." She looked at me with excitement in her eyes. Then, she grabbed my arm and basically dragged me all the way down to her house. When we got there I stood back up and brushed off my jacket. 

"AHHHHH! OH MY IRENE! IT'S AMAZING!" She ran over and hugged the corner of the wall. Then Dante walked over. "Oh, hey guys. Y/N, how you likin' the new house. I think I did a pretty sweet job!" He said. 

"You did a sweet job?! I did the most work! I did the sweetest job!" Garroth shouted. 

"Ladies, ladies, calm yourselves. We all know I did the sweetest job." Travis said. 

"NO! I DID!" 

"NO! ME!" 

"NOPE! WE ALL KNOW TRAVIS IS THE ONE WITH THE MOST MUSCLE!" Travis shouted. They kept on arguing, and arguing, and arguing.

I ran over to Y/N. "Wanna go inside?" 

"Oh, Irene yes!" She bolted into the house like a freaking cheetah. I ran in after her.

Y/N's P.O.V

It was beautiful. The walls where painted F/C with a S/F/C outline. There was a shaggy F/C rug in the middle of the wooden floors. On the rug, there was a T/F/C couch and two white chairs beside it. I between those was a glass table. There was a fireplace in the left corner with white brick.  There was a silver chandelier in the center of the room. And that was just the living room. I frantically ran around the house. And then I ran into Aaron and fell backward. 

"Calm down, Y/N." 

"Okay, come on, let's go!" I grabbed his arm and drug him across the floor. Every room was more beautiful than the last. I finally reached my bedroom. I walked in and couldn't believe it. It was like heaven. There were F/C walls with T/F/C outlining. There was a huge S/F/C desk in the right corner with a rose-gold laptop sitting on top. The bed was in the center of the room pushed against the wall. It had a white frame with F/C sheets with S/F/C and T/F/C pillows. "OH MY IRENE! OH MY IRENE!" I ran and jumped onto the bed. The blanket was so freaking soft! I lied down and sunk into the mattress. It was the most comfortable mattress ever! Aaron walked in and leaned against the wall. "Pretty sweet house. Wish my house was like this. Well, looks like you've gotta move in. I'll be on my way. Bye!" I waved goodbye. But then, I had an idea. I sat on my bed for a minute and thought about it. I ran out the door and caught up with Aaron. 

"Aaron, hold on," I panted. 

"Um, okay...." 

"So, you said you wanted a house like mine, right?" 

"Um, yeah. Where are you going with this?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?"

A/N: Guys, you didn't expect that ending, did you? Ha, I know, it was so cliché. Whatever. So, how's life? I know this is extremely early but when I finish this book I'm making another Aaron x reader. Why you ask? Because, 1. I can 2. I want to and 3. I can. But after that one, I promise to make a fanfiction that's NOT an Aaron x reader (even if Aaron is senpai) Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go listen to my Taylor Davis and Lindsey Stirling. Ba-Bye! ~Meow, I'm a cat