Chapter 16 - Safe?

Things to know:

Y/N-your name

E/C-your eyes color

H/C-your hair color

F/C-your fav color

W/C-weapon of choice

Italics are thoughts

Maybe some profanity. Idk

Teim for of le story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap:

Y/N's P.O.V

I pulled out my dagger and cut my wrist. Just another day living in hell, I thought as I wrapped bandages around it. I did this every day. It's how I keep track of my time here. How long I have until they kill me. It's only been one week. Seven cuts. Only three more until I'm dead. I got up and put my dagger back into my backpack and grabbed the clothing on my bed. It was a F/C shirt with a golden dragon on it and jean shorts. I put them on and walked back over to the bed. I lied down and pulled up the black blanket. Soon enough, I drifted off into darkness.

*Teim skips to the laters thats nights*

Senpai's P.O.V

Dante, Laurence, Garroth, Cadenza and I all stood at the nether portal. "Okay, Laurence, Dante and Cadenza, distract the shadow knights. Garroth, you and I will go find Y/N." They all nodded their heads in unison. We stepped into the portal and I saw a wave of purple before everything was red. "There it is," I said as I looked at the nether castle. "That's where their holding Y/N. Come on Garroth, let's go." We ran towards the back of the castle. As we looked around for the entrance we heard footsteps. "Sasha, Vylad has to be around here somewhere. Maybe he's in with the prisoner." Y/N. "Gene, I really doubt he's in there." "You never know. We should go check. Come on." We followed them as they walked inside the castle.

At the end of a hallway we reached a door. The shadow knight, Sasha, opened in and looked inside. "Gene, he's not here." She closed the door. "Maybe he's outside then." They started walking towards us. Garroth and I dove behind a table (#tablemau) and hid there until they left. There was a faint sound of footsteps, until ever thing was silent. "Garroth," I whispered. "I'll go get Y/N. Guard the door. If you hear anyone, knock on the door. Then, run. I'll make sure Y/N is safe." He nodded his head as we both stood up. "Okay, let's go get Y/N back."

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in the corner of the dark room with my knees pulled up to my chest and sobbed quietly. Then, I heard the door click open. I watched as a shadowy figure stepped into the room. I sat there and shook in fear. The figure looked around the room before it's eyes landed on me. It slowly approached me as I backed up against a wall. I was soon up against the wall. I watched as the figure pulled something out of his pocket. I couldn't do anything because my ankles were tied  together. I just sat there in fear as it got closer and closer. "P-please d-don't hurt m-me!" It stopped in front of me and knelt down. "Why the hell would I ever hurt you?" He smiled at me. I knew that voice. I knew that smile. "A-Aaron? Pl-please tell me it's y-you." I said through tears. "Yeah, it's me."

He looked me straight in the eye before he threw his arms around me. I sobbed into his shoulder. "What did they do to you?" He asked me in a very concerned yet furious tone. I just sobbed harder. "A-Aaron, I-I-I'm s-sorry." He looked at me very confused. "Why the hell are you sorry?" "I-I'm sorry you had to go th-through this to h-help me. I-I'm sorry you met me. Every thing that you've done for me has risked your life. I-I'm sorry." He cupped my cheek in his hand and looked at me. "Don't you dare be sorry. Don't you dare EVER be sorry. Y/N, you mean so much more to me then you think. So don't you ever feel sorry. I would do anything for you." He then pulled me closer and held me in his arms.

"Y/N, we need to get you out of here." He pulled a pocket knife out from his pocket (Duh) and cut the rope tying my ankles together in half. "Come on." He stood up and grabbed my wrist. I winced a little. "Hold on, Y/N, what is this?" He asked as he turned over my wrist to reveal the eight cuts. "I-it's nothing." I said as I tried to pull my wrist out of his grasp. His grip got tighter. "Y/N, have you been cutting?" "N-no." He gave me a look. "Okay, that's a lie. Y/N, why have you been cutting?" He asked as he rubbed his thumb over one of the scars. "Y/N?" I felt a few tears forming in my eyes. "Y/N? Y/N, please, tell me." He said in a concerned tone. I opened my mouth to replie but I heard a knock on the door. "F*ck." Aaron mumbled loud enough so I could hear. "What?"

"Y/N, the shadow knights know I'm here. And their coming to find us."

A/N: Wow, I finally updated this week. I am so so so so so sorry for not updating in like, three days. Yeah, really, I am. I have my reasons but it's to much work to tell you why. So anyway, how is chu doing? That's nice, don't worry, I'm watching anime too. Right now I'm watching angel beats. It's extremely good. And since we're atlking about anime, what's your favorite? Mine is SAO cuz I luv video games. Yep. Okay, gonna read Harry Potter now! Ba-bye! ~Would you happen to know where Platform 9 3/4 is?