Chapter 8 - Lady Irene

Things to know: 

Y/N - your name

E/C - your eye color

H/C - your hair color

F/C - your favorite color

Italics are your dream or other people's thoughts

Recap:

"Cadenza has gone missing." 

"W-what?" Laurence started to shake. I grabbed his hand. His eyes turned red. No, he can't be. He had red particles floating around him. Soon enough, he was in full shadow night armor. I let go of his hand and slowly walked backwards. 

"No." Aaron looked over at me. He grabbed my hand. "No, y-you c-can't be o-one of th-them." I felt tears forming in my eyes. "No, t-this c-can't be h-happening." I started to shake. A lot. Aaron pulled me aside. 

"Y/N, he's not like them, he-" but before he could finish, my vision went blurry and I fell back. All I heard were muffled screams, before everything went black.

Aaron's P.O.V 

She started shaking. I tried to talk to her. "Y/N, he's not like them, he-" I couldn't even finish before she fell back. I caught her before she hit the ground. Barely. "Y/N? Y/N! Y/N are you okay!" No answer. "Damn it!" I picked her up and ran over to Aphmau. "Aphmau! Y/N just blacked out!" 

"What? How?" 

"I think from shock but I don't know." 

"Well, she's not dehydrated or sick. That's good. Aaron, take her to my house. Put her in one of the guest rooms downstairs. Zoey isn't here right now so just stay there and make sure she's okay until I get there. I'll send Dante with you. Hold on." She ran over to get Dante. I looked down at Y/N. Please be okay! Please be okay!

Aphmau and Dante came running back over. "Okay, you to get her to my house as quickly as possible! Try to find a potion or something to help her! GO!" We ran over to Aph's house as quickly as we could. "Dante, go try and find some potions or something!" 

"On it!" He ran upstairs to the bathroom. I ran over to the staircase and went down. I bolted to the nearest guest room. "FOUND SOMETHING!" Dante screamed from upstairs. I put Y/N on the bed gently. Dante ran downstairs. He ran through the door. Then he tripped. The potion flew across the room. I caught it just before it landed on Y/N. "Sorry!" 

"Yeah, it's fine! What does this potion do?" 

"I don't know." 

I read the label. "Dante, this is a harming potion. WHY THE HELL DID YOU GRAB THIS?" 

"I thought it said healing! I saw and H and just grabbed it!" 

"Okay, put this back and leave before I strangle you." 

"O-okay!" He ran out the door and back upstairs. Y/N, I really hope your okay. Oh Irene please be okay!

Meanwhile...

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was very white. In front of me was a HUGE white temple. I was very hesitant to walk inside but I did. It was bigger then I thought. I stopped in front of a podium like thing with stairs leading up on either side. A lady with black hair and E/C eyes was standing there. She wore a purple cloak with a yellow outline. I walked up to her. She looked so familiar. "W-who are you?" 

"Oh Y/N, it's been so long." 

Wait, I knew that voice. "M-mom! Is that really you?!" I felt tears going down my cheeks. "Yes dear, it is." Pure white wings folded out from underneath her cloak. She flew down to me. "It's been so long, hasn't it?" 

"MOM!" I ran over and basically tackled her to the ground. 

"Y/N, I must warn you of great danger. So much will happen to you. But remember to stay strong. You must trust Aaron, he would sacrifice everything for you. You must do the same for him. And take this necklace." She handed me a golden (or silver) necklace with a F/C gem. "I love you very much dear. So much more then you could imagine. Stay strong. I love you. Goodbye." And just like that, she was gone. 

"Mom? Mom, please come back! MOM? MOM?" And then, there was a flash of white.

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter. And for updating late. I had a lot of homework. And I had to go to karate. And do more homework. And I'm not supposed to be on my laptop this late. So yeah. Don't worry, I will make sure the next chapter is going to be really long. Thank you so much for reading! Ba-bye! -Gabby