25. Everett

Chapter 25. Everett

.Epilogue.

•Everett P.O.V•

I let out a deep breath, realising that the movie is finally finished. My eyes flicker across the room, a frown etching its way up to my mouth.

The fuck is going on

"What time is it?" She questions, a faint smile on her face.

"Summer time." Was the reply.

"Don't highschool musical me." Heidi snaps playfully, winking. I roll my eyes at her childish antics.

"Wont bet on it."

Heidi narrows her eyes, "And to think, this was the start to something new." I snort at that one, setting down my can of Pepsi.

"Now I'm breaking free."

I watch my sister roll her eyes, "But were all in this together." Was her reply.

"Nope, all for one, one for all."

"But what about the status quo?" Heidi asks, keeping it going. Okay, after this argument, I am gathering all the highschool musical movies and blowing them up.

"Sorry, but we cant work this out."

With a huff, I sit down on the stool at the breakfast nook, and watch everything unfold, "Your just jealous I'm fabulous." Heidi bites out, smirking.

ohh burnn

"I guess I just wanna be with you."

Heidi stands there, raking her brain for a comeback, "Can I have this dance then?" I snort again, she's clearly running out.

"Right here, right now."

"Now or never." I pick up the camera that was currently rolling, taping this, I had placed it on the table earlier but now I grab it, zooming in on them.

"It will be a night to remember."

Heidi chugs her own Pepsi, slamming the now empty can on the table, "Lets bop to the top." She says, than lets out this huge ass burp.

"Sorry, but I don't dance." I snicker when Heidi gasps, running and launching herself onto the couch with a thump, "You killed it." She screams, rolling over. She loves doing this kind of stuff, now that she's been out of the hospital for almost a year now. The cancer gone.

She doesn't have to be stuck in some hospital bed with two IV's stuck in her hand anymore. Plus, her hair is growing back to, it now hits her shoulders.

I watch my sister finally be happy, while I myself, is recovering. That night had went horribly wrong, and it still haunts me. Just the thought--- I snap out of my thoughts when she jumps on me, her hazel eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Yes?" I question, quiking an eyebrow at her, she grins from ear to ear. She is the best fucking thing that has happened to me. Without her, I don't know where I'd be.

She flicks my nose gently, "I want to go for a walk." She says while pouting. My eyes narrow at her pouted bottom lip. They look so plump and inviting. I let out a sigh, everting my gaze. She beams, grabbing my hand in her small one, tugging on it so I'd hurry up.

I stand up, taking the lead, we walk out to the back yard, Eeyore following behind us. We move around the garden and sit down on the porch swing that's in between two oak trees. She curls up into my side, and like the little bitch that's in love, I bring my fingers through her hair.