16. Dancing Dangers

Chapter 16. Dancing Dangers.

•Arabella P.O.V•

Yesterday was great, all we did at Nathans was watch movies and play in the arcade room. His family is to say the least, rich. They have a freakin in door pool. Growing up I didn't even have an outdoor pool.

Not that I'm complaining

I tuck the white blouse into the black flare out skirt, I'm wearing a crop top underneath since I had no clean under shirts. The purple converse matching the crop top, and my hair.

I smile when I enter the kitchen to see my mom placing pancakes on a plate. I sit down at the breakfast table, waiting for my pancakes eagerly. She slides the plate in front of me, causing me to grin like a child.

"Thank you mommy." I say, dipping my knife in the nutella and spreading it over my pancakes. I set the nutella down, and grab for the can of whip cream. Spraying it all over my pancakes, then the syrup.

And to drink is a diet bottle of mountain dew, because you know. I wanna look fit and stay healthy. Plus I like dit pops better.

I know no normal person would have this amount of sugar in the morning, or at all. But it helps with the low blood sugar and pressure. Plus normal people don't eat enough sugar.

Therefore I am not normal

I am immortal!

No you're not, shut up

After finishing, I hop off the stool and grab my knitted bag, pulling it close to me as I kiss my mother goodbye, and start my walk to school. My mind drifting off to everything, he still doesn't know. But, I'll end up telling him, I just don't know when.

My pulse rises when I walk up, towards the front doors. Everyone's eyes on me, I quicken my pace and make it inside, away from everyone's stares, Or so I thought. They watch me intensely as I walk down the hall, towards my first class.

I stop in my tracks when I hear shouting from the side of the school, curiosity getting the best of me. I open the side doors and pop my head out, taking in the scene in front of me.

He throws a hard punch to the guys jaw, sending him backwards to the ground where to other guys lay with bruises covering them. They were still alive thank god.

Everett moves onto the last guy who I don't know, all I know is that one of the guys laying on the ground is Liam.

Wow, I never knew i'd be possible for him to be so quiet, then again he is knocked out. I stay still as Everett grunts and slams his fist against the guys face.

I stay where I am, watching everything unfold. Every so often Nathan and Hudson would try to butt in and stop Everett from hurting the guy to bad. They don't have to wait long though.

I watch as the other guy stumbles backwards, clutching his face. I can see blood drip from his lip and I'm guessing Everett split it.

My breath catches when Everett turns around and looks directly in my eyes. I step out fully, closing the door behind me. Hudson and Nathan mumble something to Everett and leave us alone.

He grabs my hand quickly and quite forcefully and drags me to the back of the school. There's a cut above his eyebrow, a bruise forming on his jaw and a split lip.

"What the fuck?!?," He seeths, his anger rolling off him in waves. I cringe back at his choice of words.

He doesn't even bother hiding his annoyance "I don't fucking get it. You always show up when I'm fighting. You think you can stop me? No. So why fucking bother? Huh? Why do you even try?" He snaps, while clenching his fist at his sides.