10. Are You Calling Me Stupid?

Chapter 10. Are You Calling Me Stupid?

•Arabella P.O.V•

I glare "No." I answer sternly, putting my foot down childishly. The gang looks at me, they came to me after lunch and asked if I wanted to explore the trails.

"Why not?!" Miranda all but shouts, her hands flying up in exasperation. We stand at the top of the path that leads through the woods.

I don't answer, turning to start my journey back to our cabin when I feel arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into a hard chest. I let out a puff of air, trying to pry his arms off of me.

No use though

"Everett." I drawl out, my heart jumping in my chest when lays his head on my shoulder. His breath tickling my skin.

His hands run down my skin gently, capturing my hands in his. He gives it s small tug forward and that is how I find myself walking through the woods.

"Did you guys know that dying is the number one, cause of death in the world." Hudson states out randomly. I groan out at his idiocy.

We ignore him and I go into a conversation with Miranda about MGK. His music is beautiful and so is he. Miranda doesn't know who he is but Everett and Nathan nod their heads in approval.

MGK, stands for Machine Gun Kelly, the most amazingist music you could ever listen to. I cant even describe the feeling I get when I listen to his music.

"Oh, I love Eminem." I yell when Miranda brings him up. At least she knows who he is.

"I like Skittles better." Hudson shouts, coming into the conversation.

Imbecile

I smack my forehead "No, the Rapper you idiot." I say in a duhh tone. But he still doesn't understand that were not talking about the food.

"You're the idiot, whats so good about an M&M wrapper?" He drags out.

The idiot just called me a idiot

I let out a frustrated cry, running a hand through my hair. I just want to punch some smart into him, but I still don't think that'll help.

I walk behind him and Miranda, both Nathan and Everett up front discussing god knows what.

"Let me explain to yo-" I start off but he quickly cuts me off.

"Knock knock?" He asks with a wide, evil smile.

This cant be good

"Who's there?" I ask, my finger nails digging into the palm of my hands. We've been walking for at least twenty minutes now.

"Crimea." He answers, his smile widening. I quirk an eyebrow even though he cant see it.

"Crimea who?" I question in a defeated tone. I really don't understand the logic in these knock knock jokes.

He sends me a lopsided grin "Crimea River." He exclaims.

"Mother fucker, your killing her. Cant you see that poor fucking pooh bear is bored out of her mind with those lame ass jokes?" Everett snaps, his eyebrows creasing forward.

We stops and the guys raise an eyebrow at him "Pooh bear?" They ask together, I blush at the nick name and how they basically only care about that one thing he said in his rant.

Miranda being the generous person she is, saves the day by asking a different question "She met Eeyore?"

Everett nods "She met Eeyore."