19. Christmas Break

Chapter 19. Christmas Break.

•Arabella P.O.V•

Christmas break. Something that absolutely scares the living day lights out of me. You see, I only have two cousins, Fletcher and Fawn. But mom invited Noah, Fletchers girlfriend and their kids over. Than she had to get Fawn's husband over here and their two kids.

But wait, there's more. Derek has a brother named Drew whose married to this chick named Valerie, and they have three children, who are all invited for the Christmas break. Plus my aunt Lori, and a good friend of hers, who just so happens to be Derek's older sister, and she has two kids.

Cant do the math? Nine kids, eight adults, plus mom and I. All in the same house, mom's lucky this house has six bedrooms, a huge basement with couches and a living room.

I duct my head in embarrassment, walking past the living room full of family. I don't know why I'm embarrassed, I've met them many times. I stop walking towards the stairs when someone catches ahold of my arm.

I turn and smile at Fawn. "Hey cuz." She whispers, pulling me in for a hug, to bad its cut short when mom and aunt Lori walk in, smiles gracing both their faces.

"Time for introductions." Aunt Lori states, clasping her hands in front of her, while trailing into the living room. They looked up as April spoke, starting us off.

"I'm April, Derek's older sister. This is my son Jamie and daughter Quinn." She says, pulling a boy with brown hair and green eyes towards her. A girl with blond locks and blue eyes stands beside her brother.

I grin, its good to see April healthier and happier. I heard all about her being in a coma after the tragic accident, leading to her boyfriend Joshua's death.

I watch in amusement when Noah shoves Fletcher in front of her, weird just like her name choice, "I'm Noah, this is Fletcher. This is Paisley and her brother Wesley." She says, holding a baby boy to her chest. A girl with brown curls and blue eyes stands in front of the couple.

The little girl runs over to the couch where Jamie and Quinn sit silently, conversing with one another. I smile to myself, they all are really stunning children. Even though they have more energy than a honey bee.

Drew stands beside Derek, Valerie coming up by his side. "I'm Drew, this is my beautiful wife Valerie. And my children, Abigail, Bane and Skylar." He says with a proud smile, Abigail has blond hair, brown eyes, as does Skylar. Bane on the other hand has brown hair and green eyes.

So, Jamie is the oldest, he's eleven, while Quinn is seven. Paisley being six, Abigail is five. And Bane is four, meaning Skylar being the youngest at three. The kids run off as Derek and Fawn step forward.

"I'm Derek, this is my beautiful wife Bambi. The twins Jessica and Joshua, and soon to be Hadley." Derek says on a mocking tone and a wink towards Drew, while placing a hand over Fawn's growing belly. A boy and girl with raven black hair and green eyes standing there.

I envy their kind of relationship, their just so cute and you can tell they really love each other just by the way they look at each other. Plus the nickname he gave Fawn is adorable.

We finish greetings and I head upstairs, seeking peace and quiet. My thoughts ruling me, I was told a few days ago that there's a possibility that I might die, and now Everett wont even talk to me. I'm so confused right now, did I do something wrong? And Christmas break just sneaking up on me like that.

I fall face first on my bed, my face sinking into my white fluffy pillow. I let out a sigh. Nothing helps though, so me being sneaky, I slip quietly downstairs and get a mug of coffee.