24. Life Crumbling Down

Chapter 24. Life Crumbling Down

•Everett P.O.V•

I hold her limp body tightly in my arms, Miranda is in a crying fit, I look over at Hudson who just hung up the phone, "An ambulance is on the way right now." Hudson rushes, bringing Miranda into a hug.

I look down in my arms, her hair falls onto my arm and she looks so peaceful, but I know that cant be the case. I had just gotten her back and now she leaves me again.

I walk through the crowds of people, Derek and Fawn rushing up to us as I carry her out front of the building, so we can wait for the ambulance. I stop outside of the building, them coming out behind me. "What happened?" Fawn chokes out, tears sliding down her face when she takes in her cousins appearance.

My face stays blank, "She was throwing up blood, she just then collapsed." My voice held no emotion and I watch Miranda flinch at my tone. My eyes fall onto the pale faced girl in my arms.

Sirens were coming closer and soon the ambulance was here. I almost punched the paramedic who took her out of my arms. They placed her on a gurney, then the same man who took her away from me turns around, "Are you coming?" He questions. I look at Derek who's holding onto Fawn.

He nods his head and I jump in the back of the ambulance, I sit down next to an unconscious Arabella and grab her hand, holding it the whole way there. It was a fast drive and before I know it, were at the hospital.

I hop out of the back and watch as the paramedics grab the gurney roughly and prepare it. They don't even take their time, they rush inside, me following behind, my heart in my throat.

They told me to wait in the waiting room, and I almost put up a fight, I wanted to stay with her but they kept pushing me back. I slowly make my way into the waiting room and slump down in the chair, my eyes instantly bobbing shut.

"I'm in love with Heidi." I stare blankly at Nathan, trying to figure out of he was shitting me or not. But  all he does is stand there, determination in his eyes.

I close my eyes, running a hand down my face, "Its not going to be a walk in the park." I say with sigh.

Nathan lights up, "You're saying I can date her?" He asks, his mouth dropped in shock. I raise an eyebrow at him and his behaviour. Pink tints his cheeks as he looks away.

"Yeah, why not? Your my bestfriend and I trust you with my life. And Heidi is most of my life. Who better to date her, than you?" I ask, a grin taking over my face. If Miranda were here she'd complain about our 'Bromance' moments.

"Thanks man." He says, a smile on his face, he turns to leave but I grab his arm, turning him around to face me.

I pause before speaking, "Just… I don't want to find you snogging my sister." I say, smirking.

Nathan slaps my hand away, his face heating up as he grumbles, "You fucker." He leaves right after, heading over to the hospital to talk to my sister.

I wrap my fist and take a swing at the punching bag. I roll my eyes, loving how easy it is to fuck with him. Him and Hudson are so whipped its funny.

Their whipped? Look in the mirror

Fuck my life, everyone's getting the girl while I'm being a shit wad, fucking myself over. Of course, I had to be a little shit nipple and not tell the girl I love about my sister. Yes, I am in love with Arabella, and yes, that is my man pride going down the drain. Why would I even try to get it back?