Prologue

Hey, I am sorry, I just couldn't wait to do this and decided to make the prologue at least. I appreciate the people who are reading this and that have read my last book as well. I enjoy reading all your books too!

Keep writing!

~Seth~

"Come on open the door!" I pounded hard with my huge fist as I turned into half my wolf mode. Then saw Charlotte coming to help along with Terra.

Meanwhile, Aron was still holding Venus in his arms as he frowned at her pale white face, blue lips, cold skin. But even now she looked as beautiful as she was alive he thought.

He layed her down and looks up at Cameron. "Turn to the dark, take the power I offer you."

He lays out his hand forward and Aron takes it. Then he is transformed into a more powerful warlock. His demon side was one thing, but this is a whole other story.

He has more than just that dark angel in him, he is a full demon.

He smiles evily at Cameron. "Come brother, we have so much fun to do."

We then bust the door down and pant trying to catch our breath. But as we see Venus on the floor not breathing, and a angry Aron standing over her. This was not looking good.

"Dad!"

Terra was trying to run towards him, but I jerked her arm back.

"Aron?"
I asked as his eyes glowed a pitched black. No pupils, just black.

"Hi guys, sorry your to late."
He then snaps his fingers and leaves with Cameron.

Disappearing into dust.
"Mom!"
Terra ran towards her body as she put her palm up to her mouth.

"Oh my gosh!"
I hear Charlotte say under her breath.

I run to Terra's side and watch her cry. "I can bring her back, I did it once I'll do it again."

"Terra listen-"

"I can I just need a spell book, or some sort."
She began freaking out.

"Terra-"
But she wouldn't listen. She kept cutting me off.

"I can bring her back, I can!"

"Terra! Listen!" I shouted and she looks at me surprised at my reaction.

"You can't. She's- she's gone."
I begin crying, "she is gone."

"No! You shut up! She is not dead, I know my mom!"

"Terra-"

"Just shut up Seth! Just...shut up."
She then fell into my embrace and I held her as she cried into my chest.

I looked over to see everyone staring at me. Including Charlotte who's eyes where looking down at the floor.

But I saw Eli staring at her and then he met eyes. Glaring at me as if eyes talked, they would be saying I know you like my girlfriend kinda look.

I just stroked her brown hair that grew down to her shoulders, and ignored everyone else. Because it was just us.

First chapter next page!!!! Get ready for a crazy ride in Werewolf/Vampire👉👉👉👉👉👉

COMING SOON...