2.Intern Beam

A lean figure in white shirt and black trousers he is standing near a tombstone with tears soaking his cheeks "porr, beam is here, wish me na, I got internship in a new hospital, kit's father did help me to get this intern, I promise I will turn to be a good doctor and make you proud of me, and you know right! Beam loves you a lot." He closes his eyes, reminiscing his father features a tear slid through his cheeks as memories of his mother leaving beam when he is sick are resurfacing his heart and when he was helpless to save his father he remember how he roots to his spot when his father dying from heart stroke, After being with his father for half an hour, he is walking on a roadway to reach his bus stop where kit said he will pick beam up

Beam is 25 years old he is now an intern in specialization of cardiac department, his mother left sick beam and his father at the age of eight years he use to have a father who adores and dots his sick son but he left him suddenly due to heart attack a few years back, so, he suddenly turned out to be orphan now, he study so hard to become doctor, last year was a difficult one he used to have difficulties in paying college fee and his loans are increasing. He continue his studies simultaneously earning money and so tired due to this he usually get only 50./. marks. His marks are not satisfying to get an intern in cardiac department, his ambition is to become a cardiac doctor and serve people like him, his friends knew beam definitely have that talent to prove so with kits father's help he was given reference and he passed the interview.

Kit is being busy with studies and beam with part time jobs to clear his loans. He hardly have time for himself. If not for kit's father beam will not be getting this internship and he was very much thankful for his friend who always looks after him

Walking to bus stand, he remembers an important person in his life which he do every minute, He still loves him no matter since his medical school. Even though the said person is not with him, but he still love him.

During his new admission days, his senior helps him with bullies and studies, He meet his university senior regularly in school cafeteria and the university campus is opposite to beam's medical school, university senior always takes extra care for beam and slowly the university senior falls for the schoolboy beam who is five years younger than him, he is used to wait for his cute beam every morning and meet him in lunch breaks in medical school, beam takes his senior advisers and his notes on getting into university to become a doctor like his senior.

One day the university medicine senior proposed to him when beam passed his entrance exam to study medicine but he rejects him he knew the senior cares for him and his senior is waiting for beam to pass the test, once beam pass the test, he proceed to propose but nothing is in beam's hands he don't want to hurt someone when he don't even know if he had a future, it's better to say a no than raising hope in asking to wait for him.

he is scared the senior would leave him like his mother left him when she knows her child was sick she left him when beam needs the most he is afraid the senior will also leave beam once he finds he is sick who was fighting for his every-day life.

After the day of rejection, he never has seen that tall senior from that day. He searches for him but he did not find him. The university senior in his life remained forever in his heart, he always prompts to meet him and apologize to him he wants forgiveness from his senior whom he rejects when the senior almost cherished beam more than his life, he never looks down on his senior feelings but that is how his life is! he don't want to burdensome others life, he do love his university senior but he is not in a state to accept him. Right now he just wants to meet his senior and say sorry for the person who loved him to the core.

Even though his love is not with him he still feel like his senior heart was with him..one final day when he proposed to beam it was a total surprise for him he like the proposal but he rejects him coldly he said bluntly he don't like him.