46.Go and Get him

It was in the morning forth woke up with terrible headache, beam looks so pale he gulps looking to beam collar bone he gasp with eyes widen, he forgets his headache with flashes of memories of him moving on top of him he felt dizzy he quickly studies his head looking down to beam he flips the quilt revealing naked body filled with red blemishes like the first-ever time he made a beautiful art, it's the same, but his instincts are not good he is feeling gloomy, paining, hurt, guilty, remorse, resenting

He is afraid of what he had done to beam he sees beam stirring, he is alive, that made him breath for a second taking a look to beam face churning in pain, he needs to respond first he is trembling remembering the incidents from last night, gets down the bed putting on some clothes and looks for beam clothes he prepares clothes and fill the tub with warm water, he comes back siting adjacent to beam he held a hand on beam tear dried cheek caressing him, beam stirred opening his eyes from the touch he looks around his eyes laid on forth his lips trembling "I filled bath tub with warm water, fresh up first,"

Beam nods on pillow trying to get up but his limbs are sore he cannot he bite his lips head falling back to pillow he helplessness he laid back. Forth asking he picked him into his arms while beam rest his head on forth chest tears picking in his eyes while forth slowly dips him in warm water, he is worried looking to beam hissing all the time he just want bang his head to wall then his mind will work straight, what did he do to beam?

He knelt to tub holding fragile fingers "beam, are you feeling dizzy?"

"I am fine, nothing to worry" the physical pain is making his brain busy he don't want the mental pain of feeling guilty for what his father done, so this physical is all he wants he can feel the pain

Beam immediately moan in solace he needs this, his limbs are paining too much especially his bottom he closed his eyes feeling the warm water stinging his bottom.

"I will be outside" forth walks away closing the door, he slumps down to floor crying in deep silence he did abused beam he hits the floor in regret, how can he do this? He bangs his hand to floor yelping in pain his hand was pretty much swollen since last night, he held his wrist closer to his chest, this physical pain is necessary for him, they have been themselves.

its been twenty minutes, he walks in gulping he checks on beam who is not sparing any glance to him

He picks the silent beam up from the water he makes him sit on the stool and knelt to him "beam,"

He nod "I know you want to say sorry,"

Forth nod "I am,"

"Its okay, I allowed you,"

"why?"

"we don't have anything left between us" he gives a pale stare to forth

Forth lowers his head 'it's true nothing is left between them' "I will help you with bath,"

"no need, I am good to bath on my own,"

Forth nod getting to knees he arranges two buckets of water near to beam and hands him a soap and mug. He hangs a fluffy bathrobe. he cannot even look to beam for what he did to him, he walks away closing the door his knees gave up he knelt to floor with silent cries

After twenty minutes beam walks out in a white fluffy bathrobe closing the bathroom door he looks to forth who sitting to the wall and sobbing holding his knees "you did not rape or abused me, you don't have to feel this way,"

Forth looks to beam walking inside the room, asking "my clothes,"

Forth gets to his feet getting beam black hoodie and jean, brief "can you wear these pants,"