“Don’t you need to be getting home?” I whispered.

“Scott’s not coming home anytime soon, so no. I’m staying right here.” She said while craning her neck up to kiss me.

She yawned and I chuckled at the cuteness of it. “You tired?” I asked.

“Kinda.” She replied, while trying to keep her eyes open.

I got up and grabbed one of my shirts. I threw it to her and she didn’t even make an effort to catch it.

She picked the shirt up and went into my bathroom to change.

I awkwardly laid back down on my bed and waited for Lucy. I heard the door open and felt her climb in beside me.

I couldn’t see anything because my room was pitch black dark, but I could see her wide, blue eyes staring up at me.

“Goodnight, Stiles.” She whispered.

“Night.” I whispered as she turned away from me.

{Lucy P.O.V.}

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. I looked around then came to the realization I was in Stiles’ bed.

We slept together, literally.

I looked beside me and saw him looking up at me.

“You look really beautiful in the morning.” He said.

I blushed and said, “Not at all, but thank you.”

I saw my phone laying on the floor and picked it up. I read the time and was shocked to find it was only 8 a.m.

“Ugh, I should probably go.” I said.

“Here, I’ll drive you.” Stiles said while grabbing his keys.

“I was just going to walk so no one gets the wrong idea before we tell them.”

“Good idea.” He said.

I grabbed my dress and shoes from last night and went into his bathroom to change.

“You know, someone might think you’re a prostitute if you’re walking home in that.” Stiles joked from the other side of the door.

“It’s not that long of a walk home, you know. Plus, no one who knows me will be awake at this hour.”

“Don’t get kidnapped or anything on your way!” Stiles said, as I was walking down the street.

“I’ll text you when I get home, mom!” I yelled back at him.

Once I was far enough away, I saw Stiles close the door and go back inside.

My heart started pounding when I saw a car coming towards me really slowly.

Oh, god. What if they try to rape me or something?

I felt a sigh of relief when I saw they were turning into their driveway.

I really needed to stop being so paranoid.

I continued walking home, silently cursing myself for being a scaredy cat.

Suddenly I felt my feet fly out from under me. I hit the ground with a thud. I pulled myself up off the ground and dusted all the dirt off.

A hand went over my mouth and started dragging me, then everything went black.

The last thing I remember was a figure throwing me into a trunk of a car then shutting it.