65.

Posted: 04.02.2018

Why hello there? How is everyone doing?

It's been a lil while, but ya girl is here 

I've been a whole ass mess with college, guy stuff, family stuff, its been a wild few months. 

Yall probably find this chapter familiar, because it is.

I've decided I need to finish this story because tbh idk how much longer I can write on wattpad because I feel so shitty for making yall wait so much

Anyways, Amelia is 5, their son, who's name will soon be revealed is 1

63. Rowan

My alarm clock goes off at 7:30 am, and I roll out of bed, grabbing my robe from the closet and pulling it on, tying it at my stomach. I walk to Amelia's room and open the door slowly, walking over to her bed. I pout slightly at how quick she's grown up, and how she's already about to start kindergarten. I shake her shoulder lightly, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"Baby, wake up, it's time for school" I tell her and she sits up quickly, a bright smile on her face. She hops out of bed and runs over to her closet, pulling out clothes that were sitting on the floor.

"I picked out my clothes last night!" She yells, and shows me a pink shirt, with a white skirt. I smile, and take them from her sitting them on her bed.

"The outfit is beautiful honey" I tell her, walking to grab her a belt and a hat to go along with the outfit. When I come back she already has the skirt and shirt on and I kneel down to help her put her belt on, and put a hat on top of her head. She grins, and I start tearing up a little at how beautiful my little girl is "What shoes do you want to wear?" I ask her and she runs to her shoe rack to grab a pair of brown boots.

She tugs on her boots and we walk downstairs so I can make her some breakfast. I go simple this morning and make eggs, bacon and toast, putting it on a plate for her.

"I'm going to go wake up Daddy, okay? I'll be right back" I kiss the top of her head, and she nods.

I walk up to my room, and shake Austin awake, and he groans "What?" He groggily says.

"Get up, Grumpy, its Melia's first day" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No it's not, she's too young"

"Austin, she's six"

"Ow, no! Don't say it! My ears can't take it" He covers his ears, and I giggle.

"Get up, your baby is about to leave" I kiss his cheek, and he huffs, before sitting up in bed. I leave the room and walk downstairs to see that Amelia is no longer at the table.

"Melia! Your food isn't done!" I yell, and she comes running in with a doughnut in her hand "Where'd you get that?" I ask.

"The greatest aunt in the history of the world, who made doughnuts early this morning" Rosa walks in shortly after Amelia does "Where's Austin?"

"He's pouting because his baby is getting older" I look down at Amelia.

"Ugh" Amelia groans "I'm not a baby"

"Yes you are" Austin walks in the room "You know what else you are?" He kneels down in front of Amelia "You're going back to bed because you're not allowed to go to school"

"But Dad!"

"Don't listen to him, Amelia, he's kidding" I say, and Austin looks at me.

"No I'm not" He shakes his head before turning back to Amelia "Try again next year"

"Daddy!" She pouts and begins to tear up.

"No, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Baby, you can go to school" Austin hugs her "Daddy loves you and he's sorry" He apologizes and Rosa looks at me with disbelief.

"Wait for it" I whisper to her, and Amelia smirks over his shoulder "I taught her that, works every time"

"Good mom, you are" She giggles.

I look at the clock and see that it's almost time for Amelia to be at school, so I walk upstairs to change so I can drive her to school. I put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and walk back downstairs, and into the kitchen, grabbing her lunch from the fridge and putting it into her backpack that's at the door. I leave a note to Michele, who's been staying here this week that I took Amelia to school, and the baby is sleeping. 

Austin stands up and look at me with Amelia's bag in my hand "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, I️ gotta take her to school"

"Woah!" He exclaims "I'm coming too" He says before running up the steps and coming back down minutes later in jeans and a T-shirt. We all pile into my car, Rosa included and I drive Amelia to school. Once we get there, I park and we walk inside and to her classroom. Amelia walks in first, and looks around the room to find her seat while the three of us walk towards the teacher.

"Hello there" She says in an overly cheery voice "I'm Kathy Edwards" She shakes all of our hands. The three of us introduce ourselves in return "Which ones yours?" She asks, turning to look at the children that are in the room.

"That one" Austin points to her "Amelia"

"She's adorable, has more fashion sense than me as well" She chuckles.

"She picked the outfit out last night" I laugh.

"So sweet" She smiles warmly.

Amelia comes running back over, and hugs my legs while looking up at her teacher "Hi Amelia, I️m Mrs. Edwards" Kathy smiles, kneeling down and holding out her hand. Amelia takes it and mumbles out her name, as well.

After about a half an hour, it's time for us to leave and Amelia waves as we walk out the door, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Can we go back and get her?" Austin asks as he gets into the car.

"No" I shake my head "We have to do this, no matter how hard it is"

"This is so fucking funny" Rosa laughs loudly "It's like some intense drama"

"Shut up Rosa!" Austin and I yell in unison.

We drive back home, and Rosa comes in for breakfast, sitting down at our kitchen island. Austin goes upstairs first and comes back down minutes later with our son Mason. He sits down with him and sits him on the counter, kissing his chubby face.

"Aw, look it's my baby boy" Rosa coos, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Did you change his diaper?" I ask Austin.

"No, but my mother did, she's been awake and has been watching him since we left" 

"Oh, cool" I nod, making a mimosa for Rosa and sliding it along the counter to her. 

"We have work in a little girly" She says as she motions to the drink

"Yeah. but I own the place so I think it'll be okay" I shrug "Besides, it's got barely any alcohol in it" 

"Well, then, don't mind if I do" She leans back, taking a drink and chuckling a little. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
I'm sorry for the wait, but i don't go back to school until January
I love you all
Bad_Boy_Hemmo