19.

Posted: August. 18, 2016

This is super duper short but it's really just a filler and I'm so tired.

19. Austin

I run a hand through my hair, while my foot taps impatiently on the ground as I wait for Rowan to get here. Today is the day that I'm giving Amelia her birthday present and I know for a fact that Rowan will probably kill me, but I don't mind. It sucks that I won't be able to see her on her actual birthday, especially since it's all because of Rowan's husband. I shouldn't have to keep hiding myself when Amelia is my daughter, not his.

"You used to always yell at me for having my door unlocked, but look at you" Rowan teases as she walks into my house, sitting Amelia down on the floor.

"Daddy!" Amelia yells, climbing into my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hi Princess" I kiss her cheek, and Rowan sits down beside me, I take one of my hands away from Amelia's back and place it on Rowan's thigh, and she smiles at me "Are you ready to see your birthday present?" I ask, and Amelia nods happily.

"Alright, come on" I stand up, carrying her with me to my car.

"Austin, where exactly is her present?" Rowan asks, and I give her an innocent smile to which she raises her eyebrow at.

"You'll find out soon" I put Amelia into the car seat I have in my backseat before getting into the drivers seat. Rowan rolls her eyes as she gets into the passenger seat and I chuckle "She's going to love it"

"I swear Austin, if it's what I think it is, I'm going to be so pissed"

"If you get pissed off I can think of a couple ways to make you happy again" I wink with a smirk and she shakes her head, smacking my arm.

We continue to drive, until we pull up to a small farm and Rowan glares at me. We park and get out, walking towards the stables and Amelia squeals in happiness. 

"Horsies!" 

"Austin, I told you not to buy her a horse" Rowan grabs my arm, speaking lowly into my ear. 

"I didn't" I shake my head "I bought her two" I wink, and she huffs through her nose "Come here Baby" I pick up Amelia, carrying her towards the field with two horse running around "See those to horses?" 

"Yeah" She nods happily "They're so pretty" 

"Well guess what" I say against her cheek before giving it a short kiss. 

"What?" 

"They're yours" I tell her and she looks at me in surprise.

"Really?" She asks. 

"Really" I confirm and she squeals even louder than before wrapping her arms around m shoulders. 

"You're the best daddy ever" She kisses my cheek "I love you" She giggles, and I look to my left seeing Rowan watching the two of us, a small smile on her face "Can we go pet them?" 

"Sure" I nod, and unlock the gate, carrying her over to the horses. 

"Woah, hold on. Don't we need someone. I don't want her to get hu-"

"Rowan, stop being such a mom" I tease, wrapping my free arm around her shoulder. She walks with me as we walk towards the horses, and I call them over, Amelia giggling as they walk towards us "Here, look" I pet one of the horses nose, telling Amelia to do that same. 

"He's cute" She giggles, leaning in and giving him a kiss on the nose. 

***

"I can't believe you did that" Rowan smacks my chest, speaking quiet, but stern making sure that Amelia can't hear us from the kitchen. 

"Baby, she's happy" I wrap my arms around her shoulders "Let her be happy" 

"It's not that I'm trying to take away her happiness but it's not something that can easily be kept a secret" She rolls her eyes. 

"Then don't worry about it being a secret" I shrug and she gives me a look that basically tells me that there is no choice but to keep things secret "This is what you get for saying I can't even make it to her birthday party" 

"Austin, I told you, I'm sorry" She sighs, playing with the buttons on my shirt "I just, he can't know you're back yet" 

"Ro, I've been back for nearly a year" 

"I know, I know" She says "But he'd kill me" 

"I don't know how much longer I can take it" 

"I'll fix it. I told you that" She bites her lip "I just have to find out why. I need to ease him into it"

"I can't wait much longer Rowan" I sigh.

"Austin! Stop trying to give me limited time! This isn't easy for me, I can't just tell him you're back because in all honesty, he doesn't want you back"

"Of course he doesn't, he want you all to himself Rowan, I'm a threat to him" I huff.

"Don't be mad at me" She frowns "I'm sorry"

"I'm not mad" I kiss her forehead "I just wish I had done things differently"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
I hope you enjoyed this
It was short but I feel like I'm going to pass out from being so tired
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo