55.

Posted: April. 8, 2017

HI BABES

55. Rowan

"Good morning, Gorgeous" Austin walks up beside me as I stand at the stove, making breakfast. He wraps his arms around me, kissing up my shoulder, my neck, and across my jaw. 

"Good morning, mi amor" I turn my hea d slightly to kiss his lips "Sleep good?" 

"Mhmm" He nods "As always" He sways the two of us back and forth lightly while I mix up the eggs I'm making in the pan. 

"Morning lovebirds" Robert chuckles as he walks into the kitchen, sitting down at the island. The rest of the guys walk in, sitting down with Rob. Austin kisses my cheek before letting me go, allowing me to finish breakfast. 

"I'm going to go wake up Princess" He says, walking out of the kitchen to Amelia's room. 

"Hope you guys are hungry" I turn around to face the guys, letting the food behind me simmer. 

"I'm hungry for whatever you're cooking" Cameron winks, and I laugh quietly, shaking my head. 

"Back off, that's mine" Austin comes up behind him, smacking him on the back of the head. The guys laugh at him, and Austin sits Amelia on the floor, and she runs to me, wrapping her arms around my legs.

"Good morning Baby Girl" I coo, picking her up and kissing all around her face.

"Morning Mommy" She whispers. 

I furrow my eyebrows when I hear the front door open, then close, wondering who's there. My question is answered when Rosa walks into the kitchen, wearing a velvet dress with a v so deep the ocean is more shallow. 

"Good morni- Oh! Hello, I don't think we've met before, I'm Rosa" She turns to the guys. 

"She's so faking it" Austin whispers to me as Rosa grabs all the attention from the guys. Excluding Alex and Zach who occupy themselves with other things. 

"Oh, definitely. But you gotta admit, she's good" I giggle.

"Rosa" I call for her, and she looks up, looking completely innocent "Come here" I walk out of the room, and she follows me "What are you doing?" 

"Nothing, you said you wanted to go dress shopping today" She grins. 

"But, what's this?" I motion to her dress.

"I just wanted to look good" 

"You're too much" I chuckle, walking back to the kitchen. I finish breakfast and hand everyone a plate.

Once we all eat, we all change to get ready to go shopping. Austin walks over to the bedside table in our room and grabs his wallet. 

"Here, Baby" He hands me his debit card "I put $20,000 on there, so feel free to use it" 

"$20,000" I ask in disbelief.

"Is that not enough? I can put more or you can take some out of my account, you know my pin number" 

"No, Austin. That's too much" 

"No it's not" He waves it off, and I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to smack you" I huff. 

He chuckles, and kisses my forehead "Kinky"

"I hate you" I giggle, and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Just take my money" He whines. 

"No" 

"Yes, please"