6.

Posted: July. 9, 2016

I literally love all of you so much, your comments make me so happy and laugh so hard. It's amazing.

6. Rowan.

"Was the wedding nice?" Harry lays down in bed beside me, laying on his side.

"Yeah, it was pretty. I was happy for her" I nod with a smile, picking up my phone "How was your business trip?" I ask and he shrugs.

"It's as interesting as selling life insurance can be" He chuckles "But, they're giving me a trip, to wherever I want, and I want to take you" He grins.

"A trip for what?" I ask.

"A trip for being a great employee" He chuckles.

"Where? How long? What about Amelia? Where's she going to go?" I flood him with questions, and he laughs quietly.

"I was thinking Barbados, and it's for a few days, 5 at most. Amelia can go to your mom's or my moms. We'll have nothing to worry about" He runs his finger along my cheek "Just say yes and I'll call my boss"

"Okay, fine" I give him and I grin. He gets out of bed and grabs his phone, walking out of the room to call his boss. I get out of bed and follow after him, seeing him in the kitchen. I wrap my arms around him from behind, and he places his hand over mine.

"Yes, it'll be the two of us" He says, turning around to wrap his arm around my waist "That works. Thanks" He says, hanging up the phone "Everything is covered. It's some cool resort thing and it's going to be great" He kisses my cheeks "I'm happy you're going with me"

"Me too" I smile "I feel like this will be good for us. We could use a vacation"

"We could" I agrees.

"I love you" I whisper, and he smiles.

"And I love you" He kisses my cheek "Now, let's get to bed"

***

"Mommy! You're here?" Amelia jumps into my bed, laying her head on my chest.

"Can we go see Daddy today?" She asks.

"I don't know" I sigh "I'd have to call him"

"Please?" She begs, and I give in, picking up my phone. I dial Austin's number, holding it up to my ear and waiting for him to answer.

"Hey" He answers the phone.

"Hi, uh Amelia wants to see you"

"Yeah? You okay with that?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess" I shrug "And if you want, I don't have to be around. It can be the two of you" I bite my lip.

"Really? You're okay with that?" He asks, his tone unsure.

"I guess"

"I'll be over soon to get her" He says and I hang up the phone.

"If you want to go with him, we need to get you changed" I pick her up, carrying her to her bedroom. I pick out an outfit for her. I help her get changed and brush out her hair, pinning it back, and putting her shoes on.

"You look very pretty" I kiss her cheek.

"Thank you" She giggles, and there's a loud knock at my door "Daddy's here" She cheers, running down the steps, I follow after her and open the door, Austin smiling at me.

"Hi" He says "And hello to you my pretty little Princess" He picks up Amelia, kissing her cheeks.

"Hi Daddy" She wraps her arms around his neck.