39.

Posted: October. 21, 2016

I didn't want to write about their lunch because I'm lazy and it'd be irrelevant anyways.

This chapter made me cry... that's all I'm going to say.

Do any of you listen to James Bay? Because if not, I highly recommend you because he has such an amazing voice and I love him so fucking much. I attached one of my favorite songs by him, and I listen to it every time I'm sad because it makes me so much happier because it's so upbeat but still sincere and if there were two songs I'd tell you to listen to it's the one above and Scars because oh my mother fucking god he's so perfect.

39. Rowan.

Tapping my heel against the floor of the elevator, impatiently waiting for the doors to open. When they finally do, I sigh out and walk through the doors to Austin's floor, his bitch of an assistant Tina from LA giving me a bright smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Mendoza, can I get you anything?" She asks cheerfully, and I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"No, I'm fine Tina" I say, walking past her and towards Austin's office.

"Uh, he's currently attending to an important phone call" She stops me before i can touch the door knob.

"And once I walk in, he'll be attending to me" I give her a sarcastic smile.

"Ma'am, with all due respect-"

"Tina, what did I tell you?" I hear Austin speak from behind me and I smirk "I've told everyone, she will not be told she cannot come into my office" He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes, Sir" She nods.

"Good" He grabs my hand, leading me to his office.

"I hate her" I scoff leaning against his door, and he chuckles, nudging his nose along mine "I'm being serious, it's not funny"

"I know Baby" He pecks my lips.

"Austin" I huff, and he laughs harder, placing his hands on my hips.

"I know you hate her, she won't be here much longer"

"I hate all of your assistants" I roll my eyes.

"Then, you can become my assistant" He teases.

"But honestly, I'd probably end up hating myself" I giggle, pushing myself off of his door and walking to his desk, sitting down in his chair. He smiles at me, walking towards me and sitting on his desk in front of me.

"What are you dressed so professionally for?" He asks.

"We had to meet with people that want us to cater a wedding that's coming up" I tell him "The guys a fucking asshole" I huff.

"Why?"

"He was just a pretentious prick who'd probably sue the state if he got a spot of mud on his white ass pants" I roll my eyes "I hate rich people"

"Hey!" He yells in protest and I giggle.

"Hey, I hate you too" I raise an eyebrow, smirking lightly.

"I knew it!" He points a finger at me "You had me fooled for a while"

"I'm a good actress"

"I love you" He stands up, only to lean down to kiss me, and I return it without hesitation, my hand on the back of his neck.

"I love you more"

"I want to take you on a date tonight" He sits back down on his desk "Like, we could have a Friday night date night"