34.

Posted: October. 3, 2016

I went to Field of Screams last night and busted my lip because I got scared and I got chased around place by a scary guy with a chainsaw.

34. Austin.

"Good morning" I kiss Rowan's cheek as she walks into the kitchen, anyway escaping her mouth.

"Morning" She smiles, her eyes barely fully open "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Reading emails" I shrug "Have to know what I'm getting into"

"Oh" She nods, walking towards the fridge "You hungry?"

"No, I had some cereal this morning" I close my laptop after looking at the time "I should be back around three, feel free to use any of the cars in the garage while I'm gone" I kiss her lips softly "I love you"

"I love you" She grabs orange juice from the fridge "Have fun"

"I'll try to" I chuckle, walking towards my garage. I get into my car and drive to the office, parking in my spot and walking inside of the building. 

Taking the elevator up, I lean against the wall and yawn, waiting for the doors to open. When they do, I step out, getting flirty smiles from my receptionist and my assistant. I walk towards my office and unlock the door, stepping inside and closing it behind me. 

"Hi, Sir" My assistant, Tina, peeks her head into the door, before stepping inside and closing the door behind her "Can I get you anything?" She asks, and I open my laptop, logging on before answering. 

"No, I'm good" I shake my head.

"Okay" She nods "It's been boring without a boss here" She laughs quietly and I nod, opening a few emails. 

"Well, I'll make sure to overwork you then" I shrug, and she giggles.

"Oh, I'd let you overwork me any day" She winks before walking out of my office "Let me know if you need anything" She says before the door shuts behind her.

***

"Jesus! Can any of you do anything right?" I yell, running a frustrated hand through my hair. It was now 6 pm, and I was supposed to be home three hours ago, but of course just as I'm about to leave, everyone decides to fuck up.

"Tina, go check the submissions for the talent scouting" I demand and she walks down the hallway "Gale, take the phone calls, because I will throw that fucking phone out of the window if it doesn't stop" 

"Yes Sir" She nods, walking towards the phone. I walk back to my office, sitting down in my seat with a huff, and burying my face into my hands. 

"You look frustrated" A voice says and I look up to see Rowan in the doorway. I sigh in relief and she smiles, walking towards me "You missed dinner, so I brought you some" She walks towards me, Amelia trailing behind her. 

"Daddy" She grins, walking over to me. 

"Hi Princess" I lift her up, sitting her on my lap. Rowan sits a Tupperware container in front of me, kissing my cheek "Thank you Baby" 

She walks around to the other side of my desk, taking a seat and reaching into her bag "Here Baby" She hands Amelia a juice box.

"Thank you Mommy" She giggles, grabbing the juice box. I help her open it, kissing her cheek as she takes it from me. 

"Sir, I have to- Oh, I'm sorry" Tina cuts herself off as she walks into my office. 

"Knocking would be nice" I roll my eyes, and Rowan glares at me, mouthing to be nice "What do you need?" 

"Ryan messed up the computer system so now the vocals are all messed up" Tina tells me, and my jaw clenches.

"I'll be right out" I sigh heavily, and she nods, walking out of my office. 

I stand up, Amelia latched onto my side "We should probably let you get back to you work" Rowan stands up as well, taking Amelia from me "Make sure you eat, and I'll see you when you get back home" She stands on her toes to kiss me. I sigh and wrap my arms around the two of them.

"You okay?" Rowan asks, sliding her hand up and down my back.

"Yeah, I'm just two mess ups away from setting myself on fire" 

"But if you set yourself on fire then I can't love you" She giggles, and I kiss her forehead.

"I love you so much" 

"We'll see you later" She kisses my jaw "I love you" She walks out of my office, Amelia waving at me from over Rowan's shoulder. 

I reluctantly walk towards the studio, taking the steps down to studio to prolong the time I'm not there. When I reach the door, I take a deep breath before twisting the knob and pushing open the door. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask, and Ryan looks up at me. 

"I don't know what happened" He shrugs. 

"Move, I'll fix it. Just go home before I fire you" I point towards the door, and he sprints out of the studio, leaving me to fix everything. 

It takes me over an hour to get everything how I need it to be, and by that time, the food is already cold. I sigh and carry all my things out of my office, turning off the lights considering everyone else is long gone. 

When I finally get home, I walk through the front door and towards my room, seeing the bed is empty. I walk to Amelia's room and see she's sound asleep. I kiss her forehead and walk out, and down the steps, looking for Rowan. 

After walking into the kitchen I see her on the deck, a bottle of wine on the table beside her. I smile and walk out onto the deck, walking towards her. I pick her up and sit down on the patio chair before sitting her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her. 

"Hi" She says quietly, picking up the bottle of wine "Want some?" She asks, and I take it from her, taking a drink before handing it back. Rowan rolls over, resting her arms on my chest to prop her head up "How was work?" She asks, and I sigh. 

"Terrible" 

"I want to hear about it" She kisses my jaw, moving one of her hands from my chest and into mine, kissing my knuckles. 

"It was just bad from the beginning. People just don't know how to work anymore and it's so frustrating. They're going to need so much watching" 

"Does that mean you'll have to stay here?" She asks, and I sigh. 

"I think so, and I know you won't want to come with me, but if I do have to stay here, I want you with me" I kiss her forehead. 

"I know you do, but I don't want you to leave me" She pouts "I can't leave New York for too long"

"I shouldn't of made a building in California, it was a huge mistake"

"Why do you say that?" 

"Because, now, after I got everything back, I might have to leave all over again" I frown, and Rowan, kisses my cheek.

"We'll figure it out" She sighs "I'm not letting you leave me again" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
I hope you enjoyed this
I love you all

Sincerely, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo