41.

Posted: October. 23, 2016

So this chapter is starting from when Rowan left for work in the previous chapter.

I'm learning how to make instagram/twitter pictures and stuff like that so they can go along with my stories and make them more idk the word... but I have to get an itunes card first so I can get the app :)

41. Rowan

As I drive to work, I can't help but become mesmerized at my ring as sunlight hits it through my windshield "You're so shiny" I gush, wondering how the hell Austin was so perfect to me. Pulling into the parking lot of the bakery, I park and walk inside, seeing Rosa's already there. 

"Hey" She grins.

"Hi" I smile "So, anything new with you?" I ask, and she rolls her eyes.

"I fucking wish" She huffs "What about you?" 

"Hmm, I can't think of anything in particular" I use my left hand to tap my fingers against my chin, trying to get Rosa to notice my ring as I do so. It seemed to take a while but I know it finally clicks when she lets out a loud scream, startling a few people in the bakery.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" She squeals, jumping up and down "He proposed! What the hell? That's so amazing! I've never been so happy before" 

"I know" I grin "And would you look at this ring? It's so perfect and amazing and I've never seen anything so pretty" I gush, and she grabs my hand.

"Holy shit! How much was this?" 

"I have no idea but I absolutely love it" 

"Um, excuse me?" An old lady says from in front of the counter, and Rosa rolls her eyes and I pinch her arm for being so rude. 

"Sorry ma'am, what can I get you?" I push Rosa out of the way, giving her a warm smile which she doesn't return.

"I'd like a black coffee" She says, turning up her nose and now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Okay" I nod "That'll be 2.34" 

"Ugh, that's so expensive" She complains.

"Then you can take your ass to Starbucks and spend 5.49 for the same thing, you choose" Rosa sneers, and the woman hands me three dollars. I give her a sarcastic smile and hand her change, Rosa handing her the cup of coffee. 

The woman walks out and after we see her walk off, Rosa begins to dramatically mock her, making me laugh. Soon, my laughter stops when I see a familiar figure standing at the front counter. 

"Harry" I mumble in surprise. 

"Uh, hi" He clears his throat and Rosa immediately shuts up, looking at him the same way I am. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just wanted to congratulate you, considering you're all over the internet" He shrugs.

"Was I the only one that didn't know?" Rosa asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, we're even on a snapchat discover page" 

"I'm my grandmother" She places her hand on her forehead "I need to go watch all the discover pages, read every gossip magazine and watch talk shows so I can figure out what's going on" She says dramatically, before walking to the kitchen. 

"Uhm thanks" I mumble awkwardly to Harry. 

"Yeah, it's not problem. Just glad you're finally happy" 

"I've told you multiple times, I wasn't unhappy with you, it just wasn't the same kind of happiness" I frown. 

"Well, that's not how you made it seem" He shrugs before walking off, leaving me to roll my eyes. I huff and walk into the kitchen, seeing Rosa eating cookies while staring at the TV.