60.

Posted: July 10, 2017

60. Rowan.

"I miss my bitch" I whine, rolling around in bed "And my little girl" 

"I can't believe she wanted to stay with him tonight, rather than you" 

"Tell me about it, she's a little traitor" I roll my eyes. 

It's the night before my wedding, and Austin is staying in a separate hotel room for all that good luck shit, or whatever. Then as he was leaving my delightful daughter decided she wanted to stay with him as well, rather than stay with me.  

So instead, Rosa and I are drinking cheap wine, eating everything room service has to offer and watching Bridesmaids. 

"This fucking cheesecake" Rosa sighs in content, taking another bite out of the cheesecake. 

"You know what I want?" I ask rhetorically, "Hot chocolate" I grin, hopping out of bed and running to the phone, I dial the number for room service and let it ring, waiting for an answer.

"Hello? Room Service" 

"Hi, I'd like to order a hot chocolate-"

"Make that 2!" Rosa yells. 

"I'm  sorry, 2 hot chocolates, and a brownie with ice cream" I add.

"Okay, which room?" 

"The penthouse"

"That should be up shortly" 

"Thank you" I hang up the phone, running back into bed "I'm going to gain so much weight tonight I won't even fit into my dress"

"Oops" Rosa shrugs, and I laugh loudly, taking a sip from my wine glass.

"I probably should've ordered more wine" I snort. 

"I have a question, why'd we get such cheap wine, but order everything on the room service menus?" 

"That's a good question" I chuckle "But I mean, I need something to ease Austin's anger when he sees the bill" 

"I didn't even think about the bill, oh my god" Rosa laughs.

"He's going to kill me" 

"So, what's the honeymoon idea?" Rosa asks. 

"Well, I think we're going to the Caribbean, or he mentioned a cruise, but I have no idea. He booked something and told me he wanted it to be a surprise" 

"So, you let him make it a surprise?" 

"Yeah" I shrug "I mean, look at the last surprise vacation he took me on" 

"That's true"

"I really, really, really, just hope it's somewhere tropical" 

"Oh yes, you need some beach time" 

"Could you imagine, me laying in the beach in a new bikini, with my hubby. Aw goals"

"I love you guys" 

"You better bitch" I smack her arm, and she laughs, shaking her head. 

A knock on the door echoes through the room "Room Service" Being called from the other side of the door. 

"Oh yes, bitch" I roll out of bed, walking to the door and opening it. 

"Hi, two hot chocolates, a brownie with ice cream, and a bottle of wine" 

"We didn't order-"

"Yes we did!" Rosa cuts me off, and I nod. 

"Thank you" I smile, and take the stuff from the employee, carrying them into my room, I hand him his tip and close the door after he walks away.