"What do you need?" I asked him. "I need a shirt" He said, still trying to cover up himself. I chuckled, shaking my head and getting off the stool.

"I'll be back Avriana. Make yourself home" I then grabbed my son in a playful way as he screamed, laughing.

Avriana P.O.V.

This should actually be my home... I didn't think much about it cause it hurts me that the boy that I was in love with, was marrying the girl that Is suppose to be me.

My phone vibrated and I looked at to see it was

My boo💖💋🤤🤤- Bby I miss you when are you coming back?

Me- What would you say if we could come to L.A.?

My boo💖💋🤤🤤- Fr? You want to stay where your ex-boyfriend is at?

I didn't really respond after that cause I didn't know what to say after that but I miss my brother and my bestfriend.

Maybe even Brently.

I shake the thoughts out of my head, about to tell him it wasn't about Brently when I heard footsteps, sounding like someone was running.

"DADDY IS LOCKED IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!" Xander came running to me. "Come on miss. Avriana!" He grabbed my hand, making me get off the stool. When we got to the laundry room, hearing Brently knocking on the door.

"Please can someone help me!?!?"

"Brently? How'd you get locked in there?" I asked. "I reset the code and forgot the code."

I shake my head, sighing. "Is there anyway to reset it again?" I asked.

"Um.... Yeah go down in the basement and go flip the box. It should open"

"Where's the-"

"Follow me Miss. Avriana" Xander started running towards the right and I followed. He stopped to a door and he pointed. "Right here!"

I looked at him. "Is it safe down here?" I asked. "Mommy says if I go down here that Clown might get me."

Lia is so mean.

"We'll go in together, come on" I gestured for him to grab my hand. "But the clown will get me and eat me"

"There isn't anything down there. Come on" He hesitated, but he grabbed my hand. I smiled, getting my phone to get my flashlight on and I opened the door.

We came down the stairs and when we got to the end, I try to look for the box. We heard something and Xander screamed, climbing onto me.

"Xander it's okay!" I said, seeing that he had his head in my neck, scared. I sighed, still looking for the box.

I found the box and flip the switch and when I turned it back on the lights came on in here, and I noticed it was nice in here.

I noticed boxes in here. A whole lot of boxes. "See Xander. There's nothing down here."

He slowly picked his head up and looked around. I bend down to put him down.

I've noticed that there was a box with memories on them. I arched my eyebrow. "There you guys are!" I jumped, turning around seeing Brently.

My flashlight shined In his light and apologized after I did that by accident.

"You're good" He chuckled, looking around in here. "These are alot of boxes in here"