[five]

trust no one

Hoseok lay sprawled out on (Y/n)'s bed, her favorite pillow clutched to his chest as he watched her struggle to make up her mind. He was there to help (Y/n) decide what to wear tonight, but he wasn't much help, not understanding why a stupid date was such a big deal to her anyways. She had just met the guy, why does he matter to her so much already?

"Hoseokie, do you like this outfit better, or . . . " (Y/n) pauses to hold up another hanger displaying a striped turtle-neck long sleeve under a pair of short overalls. "This one." She finishes.

Hoseok sighs, "I don't know. You said you were going bowling right? It's much easier to bowl in overalls than in a skirt." He replies, highly bored with the subject.

"True . . ." (Y/n) trails off before wandering into her attached bathroom to change.

Two minutes later she comes back out in the overalls outfit, a black and white bomber jacket resting on her shoulders. She bites her lip nervously.

"Is it okay?" She asks.

Hoseok smiles, "You look great, (Y/n). Now stop freaking out," he says, "I mean, I just don't get it. What's so special about this Taehyung guy anyways?"

(Y/n) grins, "I don't really know, he's just so sweet and easy to talk to. And he just seems like such a cool person, ya know? I wanna impress him."

The red haired male chuckles, "and he's, quote, "got the ass of a fucking God" unquote?" Referencing what she had told him over the phone a few days ago.

(Y/n) pretends to swoon, collapsing on the bed next to Hoseok. "You have no idea! Those cheekbones and his wide shoulders, oh my god, I swear you're missing out. And his eyes are just so alluring and his deep voice too. I don't know what it is Hoseok, but you of all people would know I don't let relationships get in my way but there's just something about him." She explains dramatically, slumping over the side of her mattress. She was only joking, but there was some truth to her words.

Hoseok laughs at her, "You're fangirling more then I did when I first started dating Yoongi. It's like you're a fourteen year old girl all over again."

(Y/n) smacks his shoulder playfully. "I know, I know." She admits, defeated. "I just really like him, even though we only just met."

"That's good though, I'm glad you found someone you're interested in. Now you won't have to be the obnoxious third wheel when Yoongi and I invite you over!"

(Y/n) smacks him again as he laughs loudly.

"It's 8:45, you should probably hurry it up with getting ready since you gotta leave by 9:00." Hoseok warns after a moment of silence.

"Crap, I still have to do my makeup!" (Y/n) explains, jolting out of the bed and into the bathroom again.

xox

"(Y/n), be careful okay? Text me if anything happens or you aren't enjoying yourself and need me to come get you." Hoseok says, grabbing (Y/n)'s wrist as she attempts to leave. Her ride was waiting on the side of the street.

She nods with a smile, "I will."

"And don't get kidnapped or anything. You make me worry too much, I'm like your mother." He teases, grinning at her.

"I won't, Hoseok." She whines, "Now get outta my apartment and go home, I'll text you when I get back safe."

"Okay," He replies, nodding, "Now go get 'em! And have fun!"