10 ~ Light Up Your Own Fire - Part 1

Everlyn slowly opened her eyes when seeing the sun shining brightly throughout the window. She felt warm as she woke up slowly feeling like she never had a good night sleep like that before.

Her pillow was perfect and her covers had never felt softer on her body warming her perfectly, but wait, for some reason her pillow was moving up and down.

She then noticed the hand around her waist and the sound of another person breathing. She had now opened her eyes slowly and saw the closet in front of her with some man clothes on the ground.

Her eyes widened slowly as she remembered. She had fallen asleep in Leon's bed, on Leon! She didn't want to move since his arms were around her waist and the warmth of his body felt just perfect, but what the hell would his reaction be when he woke up.

She didn't want to move knowing it would probably wake him up, but neither did she want him to wake up and get mad at her for falling asleep on him. She honestly wanted to stay in his arms.

Her head was on his chest and his arm was around her waist. His face was facing the other way from Everlyn as he was breathing lightly and peacefully.

She decided to try slowly to get up without waking him up, but as soon as her body moved a bit away from Leon, his grip on her waist got tighter and pushed her back.

She looked up to see if Leon woke up, but he had still closed eyes laying peacefully. Everlyn smiled to herself over the cute reflex he had by pulling her back. That was probably why she was in the same position as when they fell asleep.

Everlyn got closer to him thinking even if she would have left she had probably had regretted it. He turned around facing Everlyn as soon as she got close to him and then slowly opened his eyes.

Everlyn didn't notice since her head was on his chest but did notice him start playing with her hair. Leon was smiling to himself as he started playing with her hair, "Good morning, Bambi."

Everlyn looked up smiling over his husky sexy voice in the morning. "Good morning." Her voice was also breaking, but it only made Leon chuckle as he kept on playing with her hair.

"You don't do too much of that on a girl with curly hair," Everlyn said with a grin.

Leon looked confused with a smile, "Why not?"

"Because it ruins my curls, but just don't go down until my ends," Everlyn said then removed his hand from the end of her hair to on top of her head.

"Yes sir, I wouldn't wanna be the reason you have a bad hair day." He laughed lightly.

"Just caress my cheek or something else cute," Everlyn laughed with him moving his hand on her cheek, so he started caressing it.

She truly liked this and she could tell by the little smile on Leon's face he did too, but there was just something she felt like she needed to say to him. It seemed like the perfect moment.

"Leon?"

"Yes, princess."

"I think I..." She didn't know if she should say or it would ruin the moment. Leon looked at her waiting for her to say it.

"I'm really, really hungry, can we get something to eat? I can't wait for the hotel's breakfast, please." She pleaded him hoping he would want to get out of bed just to feed her.

"Your wish is my command, princess," Leon said getting up making Everlyn look in confused, but then pleased with how easy it was.

Leon took a t-shirt and waited for Everlyn to get into her room to change. Everlyn went to the reception to ask for another card to get in since she didn't want to wake them up because it was 7 am and they probably weren't awake.