5 ~ Spilling The Tea Burns You

When she looked at Leon and saw he too was looking at her with widened eyes. He quickly removed his hands from her cheek still looking shocked at Everlyn over what they just did.

Everlyn looked just as shocked as Leon, but mostly because she gave in and did it. Leon slowly let go of her before he cleared his throat to say something, but he was speechless.

He knew what he had done wasn't right, but the worst part was, he knew deep down inside that he liked it- her.

"So we..-" Leon could only stutter those words before Everlyn cut him off.

"Uhm, I- I ha-ve to g-go," Everlyn said as she walked past him and out of the door. She knew she had, on the most truthfully way to put it out; she had fucked up big time.

And to not to even begin with Leon, who didn't know if he had fucked up by kissing her or letting her leave right after the kiss.

Everlyn was suddenly standing right in front of her class but really didn't feel like walking inside, with her heart racing the way it did.

She could see Ana from the little window on the wooden door to the classroom and knowing Ana she probably wasn't paying attention. Everlyn waved to her through the window to get her attention.

Ana was sitting on the opposite side of the door in the classroom with a perfect view to the small window.

Ana immediately saw her, but so did some other classmates who were in front of Ana.

Unintentionally Everlyn also caught the attention of a boy named Liam, sitting in front of Ana who gave Everlyn a questionable look.

Everlyn noticed and immediately bent down, getting away from their view, so he would think it was just someone walking by the door.

She slowly got up again, only to her eyes to be seen through the window, to see if Liam still was looking at the door.

Liam wasn't looking, but Ana was staring confused with a raised eyebrow so Everlyn pointed at Rose's direction and waved at them to come over to her.

Ana took her hand up, "Yes, Miss Greenberg."

"Can I be excused-?"

"No! No more 'can I be excused' from-"

"I have a doctor appointment and Rose have to come with me," she said also cutting her off. Ana was known for her 'born a bitch' attitude amongst the teachers.

"Why-"

"I believe that is private Miss, now if you want, you can call my parent later to prove it, but we have to go now," she continued and not worrying because the number they had as her parent's number, was actually her number.

Ana took her bag determinedly and so did Rose but clearly not understanding what the hell was going on.

As they were walking out the teacher mumbled, "teenagers these days," while shaking her head, so Rose just smiled to the teacher as they were walking out to pour some water into the fire.

"This bullshit better be important, cause I'm getting myself ready for another talk with my teacher about my famous attitude," Ana said to Everlyn, as soon they got out of the classroom.

"It is. Trust me, but right now we need to leave-" Everlyn looked around to see if there was anyone in the hallway, especially one person, "-I don't feel like being here anymore - to my car."

Everlyn and Ana were on the way to Everlyn's car, but Rose was still standing on the same spot, not moving.

"Hey, assholes! Somebody want to explain to me, why the fuck I got dragged out of class, looking like a confused Disney cartoon!" Rose yelled mad and loud enough, for the whole class to hear her. She the silence as the teacher stop talking, quickly followed by a burst of laughter from their class.