14 ~ Karma is a B*tch, but I'll be worse

Everlyn looked worried up at Leon and he had the same expression just as more like he was trying to figure it out.

"You don't Think he's chea-" Leon stopped himself.

He felt bad for Ana, but he knew there maybe was another explanation than cheating, but Everlyn wasn't taking any shit and took a few steps towards him sternly.

Leon grabbed her upper arm holding her back, but not enough to hurt her.

"Don't make a scene here, you have to be sure," Leon whispered in her ear.

Everlyn imagined herself slapping him really hard while walking with Leon who was leading her towards The parking-lot.

Leon suddenly stopped and let go of Everlyn gently.

Everlyn looked confused at him walking to the other side of a car.

He opened the back seat and put Everlyn's things in the car. Then got back over to Everlyn.

He then saw her confused look on her face and looked at her wondering what she was confused over.

"Are you feeling alright?-" He then looked at the car and started laughing.

"Oh, it's the car! Well, this is my car. To your surprise, I don't drive around in a police car all the time just because I'm a cop." Leon explained and suddenly Everlyn felt kind of stupid for looking for a police car.

Of course, he had his own life that didn't involve being a policeman. "I knew that. I just thought... You would have another color car." That's Bullshit and Everlyn knew that too.

Leon looked confused at her tilting his head a bit to the right in confusion. "What is wrong with the color?"

She had no idea what to answer so she just used her always a backup plan. "Do you think there anything wrong with the color?"

Shit, that was all that was going through her mind. Why couldn't she just have shut her mouth?

The car was dark blue, which there was nothing wrong with it at all. Actually, she wanted her own car to be that color.

It did look a bit expensive though. How much do you make being a cop? Maybe she should be a cop.

She had no idea what to answer so she just used her always a backup plan. "Do you think there anything wrong with the color?"

Leon looked even more confused, but then started laughing.

"Just get in the damn car. You're confusing yourself, Bambi." Leon said laughing while shaking his head.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow then walked over to the passenger door and kissed him on the cheek by surprise making him freeze.

"Thank you, grandpa," she said then got in the car.

He had a look of annoyance by the nickname but then a smile crept on his lips by the kiss.

He then got on the other side of his car, got in, and were surprised by Everlyn's all of sudden question.

"Do you live alone?"

The questions came up in Everlyn's mind after she realized she didn't know much about his private life.

She knew his parents had died in a car accident and he had a little sister, but that was kind of all.

"Uhm no, why?" Leon put the keys in, started the car without driving, and looked over at Everlyn who was looking straightforward.