4 ~ You Can't Lie Your Way To Heaven

She woke up to a loud sound, too loud for Everlyn to bearer.

Oh, wait it was just her alarm. Why did it sound so loud to her?

She turned it off and then she realized that she didn't remember getting into bed or getting her nightdress on.

She was sitting in her bed thinking about the things she remembered. It all came back as flashbacks.

She was at David's party, but she doesn't remember getting home. The party, the stupid truth or dare, and shit-

Was it him? It couldn't be him.

She saw a lot of weird stuff at that point. She remembers being really dizzy and hallucinating, but she also remembers seeing Leon's face in between everyone dancing.

That's when it all turned black. She must have been hallucinating; she would be at a police station at this point- if he really saw her.

Rose and Ana must have taken her home. Her mom interrupted her thoughts when she walked into the room.

"Why aren't you up yet? How was the party?" She asked as she took the dress from yesterday up from the floor and put in back in Everlyn's closet.

Well, mom, I was in a game of truth or dare and I took a dare, and it seems like I drank something from a cup, I don't really know what is. Do you know what fantasy is?

"It was kind of boring," Everlyn, said short getting up pushing her mom out of the room. "I need to get ready, thank you," she smiled and closed the door.

She couldn't even explain it to herself, the last thing she needed was her mother to ask questions she hadn't even thought about.

She definitely didn't want her mother to know since she felt horrible because she did drink alcohol even though she promised not to drink on a school night.

She quickly got dressed and ready for school. She saw she had almost 20-missed calls from Ana and Rose. Well, that could only be bad.

Maybe they were just checking up on her.

That's right, keep the positivity.

-For so long it lasts, of course

She had the worst hangover ever, but she couldn't let her mother know she had been drinking.

"Mom! I'm taking the car," she yelled and quickly went out the door, so she wouldn't be able to hear her response.

She even had to pull over at some point while driving because she felt like her head was about to explode.

When she got to school, she saw Rose standing in front of the school. She ran out and went over to her since at that point she didn't mind being hit by a car.

"Rose!" Everlyn ran over to Rose. Rose stopped in her tracks immediately and turned around.

"Everlyn, thank God, Where the hell have you been you, idiot?" Well so much for caring Everlyn thought.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

One of the teachers that walked by stopped up next to them, "It's getting late girls, go to your class," and interrupted them.

"Right miss Amber," they both said at the same time, running into class. They sat down quietly since the class had already started.

Ana was sitting in the front far away from them. She looked back from her seat to look at Everlyn because she wanted to whisper something.