11 ~ Blow Out Your Own Fire - Part 2

"What now?" Ana asked as they all three walked out of the store with a little fun in their bags.

"Back to the hotel," Everlyn said making Rose and Ana look confused at each other as they walked.

When they reached the hotel Ana and Rose went over to Nathen and Zach. Everlyn then got another idea, so she pushed Rose and Ana over to Leon and Brandon. They both looked up from their conversation as they all waited for Everlyn to say something.

"Are you guys busy?" Everlyn asked more looking at Leon. Everlyn didn't get why he was staring coldly at her then looking down. Gosh, she didn't feel like doing that bullshit again.

"Yes actually-" Leon said looking up again, but being cut off by Brandon.

"Not at all," Brandon said smiling looking confused at Leon. Why was Leon being such a douchebag? If he didn't want her to talk to him he could just tell her.

Everlyn looked Leon right in the eyes with a raised eyebrow while he looked back with a cold stare.

"Brandon, can you come with us?" Everlyn asked faking a smile turning her look from Leon to Brandon.

"Sure. What do you need girls?" He said standing up looking at them, but Ana and Rose were looking at Everlyn since they didn't know what they needed him for.

"Just sit over on that couch," Everlyn pointed at a couch that was on the other side of the room, so it was sure Leon wouldn't hear them.

"Okay," Brandon nodded then walked over to the couch. Everlyn then glared at Leon before walking over to the couch too, with Rose and Ana.

"Why the hell was he so rude?" Everlyn whispered to herself while walking over to the couch. Brandon was already sitting down on his phone.

Ana and Rose looked at each other confused then stopped Everlyn.

"Honey, do you know Leon heard you saying you don't feel a thing for him and only hanging out with him because he's a little hot and you couldn't care less about him, right?" Rose whispered to Everlyn.

Everlyn looked confused at Rose then at Ana who was nodding confirming she knew too.

"What? How? He was inside!" Everlyn yelled whispered looking frustrated at Rose and Ana.

"No, he went outside with Brandon. It looked like he wanted to give you something." Ana said shrugging her shoulders. Everlyn sighed while closing her eyes annoyed and in regret. She knew at that moment she said it, she shouldn't have had such a selfish thing.

"Whatever, I have a way to make it better." She said raising her eyebrow determent then walking towards Brandon who was sitting on the couch and sat next to him.

"So Brandon..."

***

At 6 PM, the whole class was in a meeting room they have borrowed for a couple of hours in the hotel. Everyone was there except Ana, Rose, and Everlyn.

There was a board on the wall at the start of the room with a long table. Leon and Brandon were sitting at the end of the room right across each other.

Leon looked at Brandon with a look of question asking him where Everlyn, Rose, and Ana were. Brandon shrugged his shoulders bringing his lower lip out then turning around on the office chair playing around.

Leon shook his head over his immature colleague and friend who was smiling like a little child because he was turning around in his chair with his feet not touching the ground.