3 ~ A drunken night & sober decisions

"She already told you that Officer Cooper said to themselves they could go; besides it doesn't matter what he said because it's against the law. You can't keep a 15-year-old no matter what," the person continued.

She looked at the direction behind her since the voice sounded so familiar.

Of Course.

Mr. Hot Cop just had to be around when Everlyn was getting her brother not to spend the night in jail. However, she must admit, he looked great defending her and all.

She turned her head back to the man who was sitting at the desk because she was blushing a little.

The man took a deep breath "I'm sorry ma'am, all you have to do is sign these papers, and you'll get some other papers with the mail for your parents, which they have to sign and bring back to the police station." The man said, giving Everlyn some papers that she signed quickly and then thanked him.

Leon walked up to her, so they were facing each other. "Thank you," she said looking down at embarrassment.

"What did he do?" he asked, smiling over the fact that she was blushing.

Everlyn started shaking her head while letting out a quiet laugh, "he hacked himself into the school's website."

He laughed with her, "So he's a smart kid."

"How smart are you, if you almost spend the night in jail? But I don't blame him he reminds me of myself," Everlyn said biting her lip over embarrassment while shaking her head. He looked at with a smile, "reckless huh?"

Everlyn stopped laughing slowly and it became silent between them.

They were looking passionate into each other in the eyes until Michael interrupted them with yelling, "I'm free!" While walking out of the police station with his arms out to both sides.

They both shared a look of confusion then started laughing. "Well, I should go," she smiling, "bye." She waved and walked over to the door.

When she got out, she saw Rose and Ana smiling innocently holding food from the restaurant nearby.

Everlyn shook her head, laughing at them, "let's go to my place and eat."

They drove to Everlyn's place and started to eat. Everlyn told the girls all about their meeting the cop in the station.

They were of course completely convinced that he was into her, but Everlyn kept denying it since he was a cop and she's well a 'minor'.

However, Everlyn couldn't help but think about him at the school party. What the hell was that? Lord, even though she didn't want to admit it, she fell asleep thinking how much she liked him near her.

***

"You were in jail?!" Everlyn's mom yelled and interrupted Everlyn's sleep.

She got up quickly before her mother was going to kill her little brother. She ran to the kitchen both, but she hadn't prepared what she could say that would save her brother's death so both her brother and mother looked at her waiting for her to say something. She just stood there blinking and looking at her mother until she realized it.

"Well you deserve this, so I'm just gonna get ready for school," she held her hands in the air in defense being too tired for explaining anything.

She drove to school and ran over to her class only to see the door closed with nobody in it. She looked to around confused before seeing her friends standing all together by the lockers.