Chapter Two

Chapter 2

Louis and I had our schedule the exact same, so for the past few weeks so, we have been walking to our classes together, even leaving after school. You could say we were like best friends. Everyone thought we were like together or something, but we weren't. Even though we talked constantly during class and when he chose me first for gym class, I'm pretty sure he didn't like me back. I just ignored my bad comments and thought positive, maybe he did like me. The last day before spring break was today and I didn't want to not see Louis for a whole week! I practically had a huge crush on him. Louis was walking with his friends to his locker, he told me in last class he was going to meet up with me at his locker, so I just left and after waiting 10 minutes he finally came. His friends were staring at me and smiled. Creeps. I glanced over at Lily across the hall giving me a smirk. I gave her the "shut up" look and looked away. Louis was getting closer and closer but I just ignored it. I grabbed my phone and started playing chess. I can never win. Just as I was about to win, Louis taps my shoulder.

"Hey.. Um Sam.." Louis says.

"Hey yeah what's up?"

"I'm sorta having a party tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come? Here I have my number just let me know and stuff" Louis said.

Louis handed me a paper with his number and we said our goodbyes and walked away. I couldn't believe he just gave me his number. I never thought I would even get it. Butterflies spread through my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. Lily came running after me.

"Okay he totally likes you!"

"No he doesn't stop!"

I run home in excitement and add his number into my phone. My smile gets larger as my mom says yes for me and Lily going. I text him saying I can go, then he texts:

So glad you can come, not all of the people are coming so it will just be me you, my friend Stan and your friend Lily.

Louis xo

I didn't respond, the thought of him saying that not everyone is coming but four really confuses me. Maybe he just wanted his best friend and my best friend and then me and him to hang out. I just took a shower and got dressed, a hollister sweater and short leggings with my black converse. My mom dropped off me and Lily at Louis and we knocked on the door. It took at least five minutes before someone answered the door. While waiting we checked each other to make sure we both look presentable. A dark brown haired boy answers.

"LOUIS they're here!!" He screamed, he then looked at us and said, "hi I'm Stan," a dark brown hair brown eye boy said. He seemed to look nice and as soon as I glanced towards Lily, she was in love. I coughed hoping she would stop staring at Stan, but she didn't. Her eyes were glued to him. Once Stan noticed he just laughed. Maybe he liked her too?? I don't see how just seeing someone for the first time, you fall in love. Or in Lily's way, falling into a deep hole of love.

We walked into Louis' house. It was really nice.

"Louis is in his room watching tv, he will be down soon," Stan says.

He looks at me and points towards a hall. I walk down there with Stan nervous of why I'm walking into a hallway with Stan.

"What's up with crazy girl?"

"She isn't crazy...she is Lily and I think she likes you a little..."

"Oh.... Don't tell her this but she is cute"

"I won't.. Promise.."

I walk back with Stan right behind me. Lily is wondering what just happened I told her I will tell her later.