Chapter 46- Goodbye for now

Here's a fuhking double update because I'm trying to be nice and yea
This is also unedited,,,, yes I fuhking know... I was gone for nearly 4 months.. don't fuhking shoot me.

Recap:
"And honestly, I can't say I haven't thought about proposing to you, especially today and right now but... it's not the right time, and definitely not the right place.." he looked at the graveyard around him. "But eventually, you will be mine forever, and that's all I've ever wanted."
"You mean, you've been thinking about proposing to me?" Your eyes widen. "F*ck, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I thought that you were cheating on me with Joey and I'm sorry that I've been texting Lucas's number so much.. I've been scared too. I was scared that you were going to leave me. I thought you were fed up with me and that I wasn't enough for you. I wish we actually talked about it sooner." You began to cry at this realization that both of you were scared and didn't want to admit it.

"I love you, y/n. Please never doubt that." Dan leaned over to you and hugged you. "I love you too. I'm so sorry." "I'm sorry too... come on, let's go home. We don't have long until you leave, and phil and f/n are out of the house right now." "Oh really? Where are they?" You ask, pulling away from dan. "They're visiting Phil's family. They thought it would be best to give us some privacy." Dan smiled. "Oh well that's probably good. Don't wanna get them mad again." "Yea, that wouldn't be good." You lean in and kiss dan gingerly. "Okay we should go cause there's a funeral going on over there and two people kissing on someone's grave isn't the best image." "That's true." You whisper, getting up and grabbing your things.

***

You woke up to the sound of an alarm ringing through the room. You turn off the horrible sound and look at the time. "F*ck." You groan at the sight of 4:30. You and dan had only gone to sleep a couple hours earlier, and you were tired from a lot of activity. (...mhm...) "dan.. wake up." You lightly shook him awake. "I'm up.. f*ck you're leaving right now, right?" "In a half an hour, but yea. God my whole body hurts. We hadn't done that thing in a while and I am f*cking sore." You push the hair out of your eyes. "I know, right? But it was worth it." Dan laughed. "Hell yea it was." You agreed. You got out from under the covers and sighed. "I'm gonna have to take Tylenol or something." You groan as you get up. You grab your new Mikey f*cking way shirt and put it on with some black jeans and a hat. You go into the bathroom and brush your teeth and your hair. When you walk back into the bedroom, dan is up and dressed. "I got an Uber to bring us to the airport." "Thanks love.." you rubbed your eyes while you walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around him and leaned your head into his chest. "You're the best boyfriend ever." You kissed him lovingly before pulling away and grabbing a sweatshirt.

***

You got to the airport and dan helped you get your bags out. You walked inside and stopped right before the security check. "Well, this is it. I'll text you when I land." You whisper. "I love you so f*cking much and I am going to miss you so badly." He hugged you tightly. "I will see you in November." He kissed the top of your head. "And in December." You pull away from him to kiss him. "I love you too, dan. See you in a couple months." You hug him and kiss him one last time before you walk into the security line.

***

A couple hours pass and you finally take off. Once they allow you to take out your electronics, you take out your laptop and begin editing the videos you prerecorded.

You already began editing a video, so you rewatch what you've already finished.

Hey you! *wink*
So I have a confession... I am no longer a reformed emo. I have relapsed into it all. Like hard core. Now I get that I haven't stopped listening to mcr or fall out boy or Panic! At the disco, but it has been elevated quite a lot recently. I have a playlist called what a bop on Spotify (I actually do) and it's all emo songs and I f*cking listen to that shit on repeat. Like I've been watching crack videos again and a.. um.. certain YouTuber... reeeeeeeee... *cough* um what sorry who I don't know... but it's getting bad. It's beginning to affect my everyday life. I'll be sitting next to dan and be watching a crack video and Gerard will pop up on the screen and I'll get excited and be like "ooh daddy" and dan will be like "yes?" And it's awkward cause like.. I have to explain that I was referring to daddy geesus. Or I will be in the kitchen and dan will be like "hey y/n can I have an Apple?" And I will literally yell "and you can FIGHT ME FOR AN APPLE!!!" Ha..ha.. funny AND a discrete reference that most people probably won't know.

After that it wasn't edited anymore, so you began to finish the video.

***

You land in Vancouver and get a cab to the apartment that you are renting for a few months. This is the first time your entire life that you will be living alone and you're terrified. You flick on the light and sigh as you enter your new life for almost half a year.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi. Yes. Don't attack me for being gone please I'm a soft fragile boy who doesn't wanna get attacked.
I have been on wattpad but I haven't been into this book as much because my life is v busy
Haha
What life
Haha
So fuhking original
Like my "prank"
Haha
Also please dm me I need friends and maybe you will inspire me to write a chapter?? Maybe I will shout you out?? Also???
40.9k???? How??? I remember getting 1k and crying like the emo shit I am.