Chapter 8- Starbucks!

You run into your room to get changed. You grab a short sleeved shirt and some jeans and put them on. You throw your hair up in a bun, put deodorant on and quickly brush your teeth. You walk out and realize you didn't dry dans shirt. "We can just run by my place. It's right down the road." Dan tells you. "Sounds good to me." And with that, you were off. You got to Dans house and you can't believe where you are. You have dreamt of going into this house for ages, and now you finally are. You stop your little fangirl moment as he opens the door and you are immediately greeted with steps. "The loft is just up those stairs. You can hang out in there if ya want." "Sure." You really wanted to go into the whole house and explore, but you didn't want to be rude. "Do you have any waters?" "Yea it's just in the kitchen over there.."you get up and start walking over. "Oh yea and watch out for the-"smack. You walk straight into the glass door. "Kitchen... door.." dan finishes his sentence. He runs down and sees you laughing on the ground. He helps you up and laughs with you. While he is helping you up, you notice that dan is completely shirtless and he is pretty fit for a guy who sits inside all day. You notice yourself staring and immediately snap out of it. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! This is the second time! Why am I such a jackass all the time!"he says, getting all red. "It's really okay. I kind of just zoned out haha. I really don't mind. You're not at all out of shape..." you notice yourself start rambling and you stop talking. Dan just chuckles at you and grabs your hand. "I want your opinion on something." Dan says. He pulls you up the stairs and into his room. "This is my room. I want to know which shirt I should wear today. He pulls out his iconic eclipse shirt and his moth shirt. They are both so legendary that you are in awe of seeing them. "Lemme see. I like the eclipse one, but like the moth one. That's a hard decision. Can I see your other clothes?" "Well they're mostly black, but yea I guess." You look in his drawers and see a white v-neck shirt. "This one. I think It would look good on you." You throw the shirt at him and he puts it on. You are looking around his room when you suddenly get really cold. You begin shaking because it's so cold. Dan notices and throws a sweatshirt at your face. "Put it on" he says. You put it on and look at the front. It has two fringes on it. It's gigantic on you and it covers most of your body. "It's an actual dress on me." You say to dan, who is laughing at how small you are compared to it. (Again, sorry to the people that are tall.) "I like it."he says to you, walking out of his room. You could have sworn he mumbled "it's cute on you" but it was probably in your imagination. You follow him out the doors and down the stairs. You close the door and dan locks it. You get in the car and start driving to Starbucks. Dan looks so good. He has the white v-neck on and some black jeans. He has some black sneakers on and his fringe is absolutely perfect. He once again has the scent of his cologne on him. It's funny because you mentioned once in a video how a certain cologne just makes your heart melt and you just love it so much, and you're pretty sure that he was wearing it. It just makes your heart race. "What cologne are you wearing?" You ask him, then mentally facepalm for being awkward. "Uhh I think I'm wearing (fav cologne). Why, do you not like it?" "Nonono I do like it. That's why I asked. It's like one of my favorites." You awkwardly stare out the window, trying not to make it seem like you were breathing normally. It was hard because you were wearing his sweatshirt, and it smelt just like him. You got to Starbucks and you get out of the car. Right when you walk into the cafe, you see the cashier start staring at you. He seemed as if he was trying to be super flirty. You look away. You really don't want to deal with this today, since you suck at confrontation. You get up to the front of the line and you order all the drinks. "And can I ask for a name?" "Y/n" "can I ask for a number?" You really don't want to deal with this. You grab dans hand which makes him jump, but then he realizes what's going on. "Sorry I have a boyfriend..." you tell the guy. Dan gives him the evil eye and wraps his arm around his shoulder, then bends down and kisses your forehead. "I know that people always fake use you as a boyfriend, like that one dude that time. You're totally gay. " The cashier says to him.

"Oh yea? Then why would I do this?" He bends down in front of you and kisses right next to your mouth, so it looks like a real kiss, but it wasn't. You control the freak out that will happen later and smile at dan. "Back off.."Dan says, walking away. Dan shoots him one last glare of death stares and then walks to the drink pick up line. He still has his arm around you, just in case.

"Thank you so much.." you tell him. "No problem. It happens more than you think. I've been grabbed out of no where to pretend to be someone's boyfriend. It's quite funny. He's still looking over here so I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing..I hope you don't mind. Tell me if I go too far. I just really don't like him. He tries to pick up everyone..." Dan rambles on and on about how bad this guy is, but you can't get past the fact that the cashier had the audacity to call dan gay. That was just rude of him. He draws circles right beneath your thumb with the pad of his thumb. It's almost as if he has everything planned out. "Y/n!" You hear the Starbucks lady yell out. You grab the drinks and then you walk out, Dans arm now around your waist. He walks like that all the way to the car. After you get in the car, you notice him thinking really hard about something. You snap in his face and get his attention back. He immediately starts the car and begins driving back to your house.
  Dans POV:
I saw him making love eyes at her. I hated it. I wanted to grab her and smother her in kisses and prove to him that she's mine, but she's not. 'I don't even like her, right? Yes. She's my YouTube senpai, other than Phil. And what about Phil in this situation. I mean it's obvious that we-' I'm completely absorbed in my thoughts, when suddenly a hand grabs mine. I knew immediately what was going on. Without breaking the holding of the hands, I wrap my arm around her and glare at him. He always tries picking girls up from here. He's not doing that to her. I want to kiss her right there, but we're not actually together. I settle for the next best option and kiss her on the side of the head. She blushes so hard and I feel like I went too far."I know that people always fake use you as a boyfriend, Like that one dude that time. You're totally gay. " the cashier sasses. Perfect. "Oh yea? Then why would I do this." And with that I bent down and kissed her. Or I was going to until I missed. Dan. You had one job. I pretended like it was a part of the plan the whole time and I just left it at that. I craved the feeling of her soft lips more than ever. "Back off." Is all I say, continuing to glare at him. I walk her over to the drink pick up counter and she is talking to me *you already heard this convo* I rambled on and on. She wasn't listening. She was distracted by something. I heard her name be called out and she picked up the drinks. I put my arm around her waist and held her close to me. I never wanted to let go. We made it to the car and I sadly had to let go of her. I sat down and immediately my mind started thinking. 'I can't like her. She's just my YouTube senpai. She doesn't even know that. She doesn't even like me. No one could. I rage too much, I never leave my house, and I'm 25 and I have an unstable career that I procrastinate all the time and I'm..." I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts to a worried y/n, snapping in my face. I don't want to be asked about what I was thinking, so I just immediately start the car and drive away. She is looking at me with a lot of concern but I just look at the road ahead of me. She just thinks I'm weird for zoning out like that. She's not even concerned. I flash her a smile and look back at the road, trying to conceal the pain in my face with a plastered on smile. Why does this have to happen to me now. I don't even know what it's about. I feel tears well up in my eyes and I know y/n notices. Please don't ask. I don't want to cry in front of her. Please tears don't fall. Please. Everything was just so good, but it was a fantasy. I will never have it. And with that thought, a tear fell from my sad eyes. After that, more and more tears kept falling. "Okay what's wrong?" Y/n asks. "Pull over and we can talk about this. Or actually, we are almost at your house. Go there." I got to my house and she helped me open the door. She helped me up the mountain of stairs and brought me to my room. She set me down on my bed and it was a full sob fest from there. I don't want to tell her the real reason I'm upset so I just say I don't know why. "I get like this too sometimes. It usually just helps to cry and get loads of hugs and stuff. I'm here for you." Y/n shares. She puts her arm around me and pulls me in. I throw my arms around her and all I can do is cry, my sweatshirt soaking up the tears.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soooo that was sad.
Yea.
I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a rlly long time. I've been busy with holiday stuff! And it's 4 am and I'm not even tired. I'm such a night owl. Agh.
Idk
What to say
Love you bye