Chapter 2-Airport Experiences

You get on the plane and pull out your camera. 'Something in my life is happening that is actually worth vlogging' you think. "Hey guys! Today is the big day! Yes, we are moving to England. We will update you along the way. Boy has it been a long day so far. Talk to ya later." You put away your camera and put your seatbelt on. Mel was already passed out next to you. She's not s morning person. Eventually the captain says you are allowed to take out our electronic devices. You pull out your laptop and you begin watching some episodes that you saved on Netflix. This is gonna be a long trip.

*time skip m8*

You got picked up by Zoe and she brought you to your house. You got your stuff out of her car and put it in your brand new flat. "This must be a popular area.." Zoe begins. "Why.. who else lives here?" You ask her. "You didn't know Dan and Phil live over here?" she raised her eyebrow. "I didn't know they lived over here..." You tried to say as blank as possible.

It was getting harder and harder to control your inner fangirl. Your daydreams were cut off by Zoe and Mel talking. "Yea so there's this party going on tonight, and I was wondering if you guys wanna come?" Zoe invited us. You've never been the party type, especially since You are still 19. "Sure!" Mel immediately responds. "Well, see you there then!" She responds. You wave goodbye and go into your empty room.

The first think you do is You lie down face first on the carpet. 'It's so soft!' You think to yourself. You force yourself to get up and bring some boxes into the room. You grab your laptop and sat on the ground until an hour and a half before the party. You opened up one of the boxes and picked out a cute, comfy outfit. You pulled on a large Christmas jumper and some jeans. It was pretty cold because it was the beginning of November. You pulled on some toms and put a beanie on. You grabbed your makeup bag and went into the bathroom. You did some basic makeup and brushed your hair better. You walked downstairs and Mel was already ready. You both walked downstairs to where the cab was waiting.

You got to the party and were only slightly late. You walked in and were immediately showered with hugs. It was exciting to see everyone, but also very overwhelming. A bunch of people were drinking and having fun. You just positioned yourself on the stairs of this persons house.

Time went by and eventually your phone died. You had lost track of Mel and she probably had some alcohol. Not enough to get her drunk, just a little tipsy. You look around the room to see if there was at least one person not drinking, when all of a sudden, you saw him. He was siting across from you at the party, chilling in a corner by the food. You were about to get up and move over there when you got interrupted by Zoe.

"Y/n! Come quick! I think Mel has too much to drink." This can't be good. You followed her to the bedroom where Mel was being kept. "Hey girl, we should go home." You cautiously say to her. You know she can be quite annoying and stubborn if she drinks too much. You held her hand and walked her outside to the car that Zoe called.

Before you left, you thought you saw Dan look over at you while talking to Phil, but you must have been imagining it. If it was anything, it would be him talking about how an underage girl is taking her drunk best friend home from a party. Nothing good.

*time skip*

You get her back home and realize that you have no furniture. You quickly grab her mattress topper she brought and put it down. You lied her down on it, put a trash can next to her, and left her to sleep. You went into your room and got changed. You went into your bathroom and took a nice long shower. Today was very interesting. After you got out, you looked like a raccoon again, so you wiped your makeup off. You lied down on your soft carpet and pulled a blanket over you.

You resumed the browsing position for what seemed like 10 minutes, but when you checked the clock, it was 4 am. You put your laptop down and let yourself drift off to sleep.

     *time skip*

You woke up with awkward imprints all over your body and heard an unpleasant noise from the room over. You waited for that sound to go away and brought in a muffin with some medicine and water. "Here you go, Mel." You hand the Ibuprofen to her. "I'm.. sorry I drank so much last night haha. I got carried away..." she said, shamefully. "It's all okay. Call me in if you need me." You said, walking out of the room. You went into the kitchen to make some breakfast and listen to (fave band), when You got Interrupted by some knocking. You go and open the door, leaving some pancakes on the stove. "Heyy! How's Mel!" Zoe asked. "Dying, like always" a drowsy looking blob appeared. "Never again." Mel says, shaking her head. "We
Are going to ikea to get furniture today." You remind Mel. "What's burning?" Zoe asks. "MY PANCAKES!!!" You yipe, running over to the stove and getting rid of the smoke. "We've lived here for less than a day and you already almost burnt the house down." Mel jokes. It seems like she is feeling a little better. "Did you get a chance to meet Dan and Phil yet?" Zoe asks. "Uh no.. I was going to, but this one got sick." You say, pointing to Mel. "Oh well I have an idea.." Zoe plots.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Future kenzie edit here... so everyone is bringing to my attention that 18 is the legal drinking age in England. Y/n didnt drink in the US because she never really cared for drinking and in the US 18 is still underage so that's her mindset. Also, this would be her first time having alcohol and she doesn't want to do it at a party with a bunch of people when she's just being all lonely in the corner.