chapter one

Disclaimer: Hello wattpadians.. Yaayi!! This is my first story, I wrote this when I was super young and there's alot of errors and typos. Please read with love. I'd edit it when I'm chanced ..

Vote
Recommend
Much love!!
               ***

Layla's POV

"This game sucks" Aishah groaned

we are sitted in the middle of the audience, a great angle where I can see all the players clearly.

I rolled my eyes at her focusing my attention back on the game.

For Allah sake sulayman is here playing, I can never miss his game for anything in the world except solah though.

She grumbled beside me the second time poking my laps.

"Aishah you have to stop this" I moaned.

"Then you have to stop being crazy to put me through this torment" she dramatically wiped imaginary tears.

I adjusted in my sit, waving as sulayman got the ball and threw it in the net.

"Bluzzzy bluzzzy" the crowd cheered, most of which are females. Bluzy is Sulayman's nickname which was coined from 'blue' because he has deep custard blue orbs

I know Aishah is not angry and she wont leave me here, she just doesn't like sulayman.

MashaAllah he's so cute.

the game came to an end with sualyman's team topping the chart. it has always been like that, they always topped except if he's not amidst the players.

Yes! He's the best basketball player in the whole world to me.

"Ok! I guess we are done here lover girl, can we leave now?! " aishah said in disgust, standing up.

The hall is disorganized now as girls are running in numbers to their favorite players to get autographs or pictures.

"Flirts" I hissed inwardly. astagfurullah I corrected myself immediately, I am in no position to judge anyone.

I rolled my eyes at her pulling her flowery purple skirt. "can I get one last glimpse" I teased.

My orbs made a quick scan amidst the crowd but can't see sulayman anywhere among the players.

Meaning I can't even get the last glimpse I wanted.

She shook her head. "hell no, we are leaving now" she drags my hand.

Aishah is my best friend since grade one, my gist partner and crime leader. She is more like an elder sister. Aishah and her family stay two houses away from mine. She is 5ft 4inch tall with an oval face mashaAllah which made her very beautiful and her big chocolate brown eyes, a pointed nose and a blush pink lips. She's 18 and just 4months older than I am, she is the only daughter of her parents and has two annoying younger brothers. she practically, emotionally knows all my secrets and she's just the best I could have asked Allah for.

She knows about my love/crush for sulayman. Our culture detest dating or mingling with non mahrams so everything I have for him is invalid except marriage.
since we go home together, shes always stuck with me every time and anytime except when we have classes.

She's a big fan of purple color and never stops her crazy fantasy of how shes going to have a purple world and family. I mostly call her obsessed. Aishah is cool and playful and takes no pleasure in accepting disrespect or anything that can cause pain to me. she's overprotective like the elder sister i never had.I am the opposite because I am not as bold or beautiful as she is and a bit reserved but Aisha can spend a torture lecture to tell me how amazing I am.