Naruto X Hinata ----/ Heaven!

Start from the beginning

You'll Find Her Amongst the Flowers 

She'll be wearing Purple too'

I took a little longer thinking about this one. It was about flowers clearly, Roses, Violets, she's be amongst the flowers. Thinking of people that liked flowers here, that was a lot of the ladies, that wasn't going to help narrow it down much. 

She wears purple too... too... oh, like me, I wear people. So, who else dose? INO! 

Flowers, purple, it had to be Ino right, she'll be in her mums flowers shop! She's helps out there. Amongst the flowers! 

With a smile, I headed off towards the Yamanaka flower shop in the main street of village. A small bounce in my step, why was this so much fun, I don't even know who I'm looking for. 

I made it to the flower shop not to long after setting off for it. I let myself into the shop, the little bell over the door ringing, Ino popped up from behind some plans she was tending to and smiled over at me, "Hinata-chan!!" She called. 

"H-Hi, I think you might be the answer," I held the scroll up, "Do you have my next one?" 

She giggled and clapped her hands together, "I do!" She said excitedly. She rushed over quickly and pulled a scroll from the pocket of her apron. 

"Th-thank you." I bowed to her quickly and headed back out the shop. 

"Have fun!!" Ino called after me. 

I moved out of the way of the door and opened the new scroll to read. 

Note....

'Another down! Let's keep up this roll! We're flying (That's a hint) 

Bugs and insects 

Spiders and beetles

All things creepy and crawly 

He wants to be everyone's friend 

He's always quiet and in green'

I shouldn't be so happy, that one was so easy! Bugs, spiders, insects, beetles, creepy and crawly and green, my friend, my team mate. Shino was clearly who this was meant to be about. 

I turn on the heels and headed quickly to go find him. Rushing up the path and knocking on the door to his house once I made it there. 

"Hinata." He greeted with a nod as he opened the door. 

"H-hi, I think you are my next answer, you have a scroll for me?" I asked him, fiddling with some of my hair, the other hand around the scroll still. 

"Congratulations, here is your next." He said, handing a scroll over to me. 

"Thank y-you." I took the scroll, putting the other away and quickly opening this one. I was getting more and more excited as I went along.

'Last one! You're almost there. 

The best way to put this? 

Bright orange, 

Loud mouthed, 

Hyperactive, 

Rumen obsesses, 

Future Hokage?'

There was only one ninja that I know that matches that description, Naruto. A wave of excitement and nerves shot through me. Naruto was the last answer, did that mean he was the one I'm meant to be looking for. 

I hope he's okay, better hurry up and get to him. To make sure he's safe. I hurry along the streets towards Naruto's apartment. He hadn't long been back from his training with Jiriya-san. 

There is only one ninja I know like that. With that I walked off to Naruto's house. I hope he's okay. I hope they haven't hurt him. I hope he's still there and someone hasn't taken him.

As I neared his building I upped my guard, just to be on the safe side. I walked to his front door and rose my hand to knock but the door seemed to be open a bit. "N-Naruto-kun?" I called, pushing the door open more. 

I looked around the room quickly to see if I could see him, I did not see him, I did though, see rose pestles on the floor. They were in a row, leading from my feet at the front door, towards the back room. 

This seems odd to me, not dangerous, just odd. 

I slowly followed the trail of them up to the door at the back. With a small breath, suddenly feeling giddy and nervous, I reached up and opened the door, pushing it wide. 

My breath caught in my throat and my eyes pulled wide. Not what I was expecting to see, I could feel the red rushing from my neck up to my forehead, I was starting to feel light headed. 

Oh my! 

"N-n-n-naruto-kun!" I stuttered so hard. 

"Please don't faint on me." Naruto chuckled, smiling his bright, intoxicating grin. He was sat on his bed, legs criss crossed and a rose in his hand. He was holding it out and pointing it at me. There was roses all over the room, candles flickering about in the room as well, smelling sweet and flowery. 

"W-what's...." I couldn't get my words out, my heart was hammering in my chest, it was going to brake though my rib cage. I was going to die! I can't breath! 

"Hinata, I did this for you." Naruto said, waving me forwards. I stepped closer on shaky legs. He pushed the rose into my hand, closing his hand around mine with the flower in it. "I wanted to tell you, that I love, so very much. I want you in my life forever, to be with me, forever." 

My face went 100 shades of red all over again, "N-Naruto-kun! I l-love you T-Too!!" I rushed, so extremely happy that I was sure I was going to pass out. 

He smiled, soft, but beautiful and as bright as everything he always done. "I know you do," he breathed. He took my chin into his fingers, pulling my head up as he lent closer, so close. 

Oh boy! 

His lips brushed over mine in a kiss and I was ready to die and go to heaven. My eyes so wide they hurt. I was so beyond happy.  

"Breath." He whispered, moving just a breath away form my lips. 

I took a quick, deep breath. Desperately needing the air. 

He chuckled softly before pressing his lips to mine again, brushing them softly. I fluttered my eyes close, reminding myself to breath through my nose as I softly brushed my lips with his. 

I was in heaven! 

Edited 14th August 2023