Hinata x Yandere! reader (ANGST) pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Yachi, can we talk, please?" a gentle smile hung on your face.

"Huh? Y-yeah, sure." followed by an awkward chuckle.

You looked around, 120% sure that no one was around.

"My place is somewhere here, would you mind coming with me... I need to talk to you... privately." you tried your best to hold in your smirk as you slowly lowered your head.

"Is it about Hinata-kun?" 

Not answering, you simply nodded, fooling Yachi into thinking that you were really upset about what happened between you two.

"Yeah, sure." 

Your plan was half way there.

-Back at your place-

"Wow! This is a pretty decent place!" without any suspicions, Yachi stepped into your house, with you behind her.

Just as she was looking around your house, you silently closed the door, and pulled on the lock. Taking out a pair of sterile gloves from your school bag, you put them on as you made your way to the kitchen, not forgetting to ask Yachi to take a sit on the sofa.

In the kitchen, you took out a knife, together with a sharpening stone, carefully out to the living room, not noticed by Yachi, who's distracted by the strange decorations on your cabinet. You then left the door of the toilet wide open, went inside and added water inside your bucket of cement, and stirred it. Threw away the bottle of laxative into the hole you dug yesterday, you could already feel the beast within you roaring for freedom as it slowly tore of your last thin sheet of sanity.

Knife held tightly in your hand with gloves, you slowly approached Yachi.

"Wow! (L/N), your house is amazing! Where are your pa-"

A hand covering her mouth, another stabbing her from the back, you revealed your true identity. Pulling on her hair, you tucked her down onto the floor and repeatedly stabbed her in her stomach. Though that was not enough to kill her, it was able to cause her great pain, disabling her to move. No mercy, you dragged her to your bedroom.

You took out your phone, and dialed Hinata's number.

"Moshi-moshi? (L/N)? I-it's Hi-hinata h-here."

You chuckled, put it on speaker mode, and harshly punched Yachi on her wound. Yachi screeched for help as she begged for mercy.

"Please! Stop! No moreeeee! Help meeeee!!"

"Moshi-moshi, It's (L/N) (F/N)..."

It was hung up.

"Tch," you shook your head in disappointment, "How rude.'

-Moments later-

"YACHI-SAN!" your door was left unlocked, it was an easy task for Hinata to break in.

He stepped into your house, carefully looked around, took notice of the obvious blood stain on the floor.

Click. The sudden noise caused him to flicker and immediately turned towards the door. He was a smart man, that knew how to look at what's ahead of him. However, you were hiding behind the front door all along.

Your last thin sheet of sanity tore. You threw yourself at him and was managed to tackle him down onto the floor.

Instead of stabbing him, you lovingly grabbed his hands and put them around the handle of your knife. In a gentle voice, you leaned in and whispered in his ears,