Hinata x Yandere! reader (ANGST) pt.2

Background of story:

When you realized that your role had been completely replaced by Yachi, you were really upset - it was even worse when you heard about your crush, Hinata, asked her out. Not being able to endure anymore, you have turned a little psychotic...

P/S!!

This story contains violence, psychotic thoughts and behaviors. Please read at your own risk!

______________________________________________________

"Did you know that Hinata is going out with the cute manager in the volleyball club?"

SHUT UP.

"I knew it! They're looking good together!"

SHUT UP, SHUT UP.

"Eh, I thought (L/N) had her eye on him..."

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...

"You're so outdated, man. Didn't you know she got kicked out the volleyball club?"

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...

"SHUT UP!" your sudden screech sliced through the air, eliminating all the other sources of voice in your classroom.

Nails dug in deep into your palms, you glared at the students who were gossiping as if you were going to eat them alive. Realizing what they had said, they averted their eyes from yours, suddenly changing the topic as they rushed out the classroom.

Terrified, the remaining students in the class avoided your gaze, some even burying their heads in their arms, continued with their tasks.

You exhaled shakily, clenching your fists, stood up, stomped towards the door then slammed it close. Inside the classroom, faint complaints from your classmates could be heard. 

"Seriously, what's wrong with her?"

"I'm not surprised if this is the reason why the volleyball team didn't want her."

Those audible comments were fire, burning your ribs. Your heart, also known as the beast lurking beneath you, is more than ready to knock down the fragile cage restricting its movements... You know what? It succeeded.

-After school-

Wiping away the droplets of sweat from your forehead, you remove one of your floor board in the toilet. With a hammer and a tiny pickaxe, you dug a hole at where there's no floor board that will get in your way.

A smirk spread across your face, you looked at the bag of cement you bought. Nice and slow, you poured them into a bucket, then threw the plastic bag into the hole you just dug.

Looking at the pair of sterile gloves you prepared, you can't help but started giggling. Your whole body was shaking so much that you had to held yourself to stay still.

-The next day-

"AHhh Yachi-san!" Hinata suddenly put his arms around his belly.

"Hinata-kun? Are you alright?" concerned, Hinata's new girlfriend, Yachi Hitoka, gave her boyfriend a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"I think... I'm having a stomachache." sweats starting to drip out of his forehead.

"It can't be help then, I suggest you go to the sick bay now." Yachi smiled,

"But I really have to leave now though, text me when you're feeling better."

"O-okay..."

As you watched all of this, you held a small bottle of laxative (medicine that makes you poop) in your hand. You followed Yachi to where there's no one around.