Tsukkishima x Grim Reaper! reader (FLUFF??)

Background of story:

You were the grim reaper and your job, of course, was collecting souls of dead people. One time, by accident, you collected the wrong soul and therefore sent him back to life. Little did you know that the person had already fallen for you, and yearned to see you again - which he did. Over and over again. You would be lying if you said you don't feel anything special for him...

_______________________________________________________

"GODDAMMIT TSUKI!" you threw your blade onto the floor.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP DYING JUST SO THAT YOU CAN SEE ME!" you scratched your head with both of your hands, yelling at the tall figure.

"Eh~~~" a grin spread across his face, which didn't make you want to hit him any lesser.

"DON'T JUST EH ME TSUKISHIMA!" you felt your sanity losing slowly.

You cleared your throat, picked up your blade and folded your arms, "Okay Tsuki, this is the last time. I won't collect your soul, as always, so WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP DYING GODDAMMIT!"

You angrily drew a line over his name on your "to collect" list as you heard the blond jokingly say,

"Won't you feel lonely without me tho ~"

"No."

"Are you sure about that ~"

"Yep."

"Eh ~"

"NO DON'T EH ME DAMMIT" you once again threw your blade onto the floor.

You sighed as you picked up your blade again, "So bye, I don't wanna see your fucking face again. Perhaps 70 years later when you are supposed to die."

Waving him goodbye, you turned around, ready to collect the next person's soul.

"Wait." you heard him call.

"What?" annoyed, but surprised, you turned around.

"Your name?"

"Grim reaper."

"No, I mean, like your real name."

"Oh," shocked, you didn't think that anyone would want to know your real name.

"(L/N) (F/N). Now return to your world, should you?"

"Okeee." holding in the urge to punch him in the face, you proceeded to the next place to collect the next person's soul.

"Let's see... Logan Paul... died of people throwing rocks at him..."

Still not shifting his eyes away from you, Tsukishima smiled. When you disappeared from his vision, he then only turned towards the door, going back to the real life.

"We'll meet again."

-few days later-

"Tsuki." Yamaguchi gently called.

"Huh? What?" taking off his headphones, he questioned the male.

"Your wrists... I saw cuts on them... Are you... okay?" Yamaguchi seemed concerned.

"Ah, it's nothing. I won't die before the king." he mocked and headed towards his home.

Back to his room, he grabbed the bottle of sleeping pills that he bought illegally from some old men in the ally. He poured a hand full of pills in his hand and threw them in his mouth. As he smiled, his mind became foggy...

"Okay... next is..." looking down at your list, "GOD DAMMIT"

Leaning against an invisible wall, Tsukishima smirked as he saw your arrival.