Yandere! Yamaguchi x reader (ANGST maybe?)

Background of story:

You joined the Karasuno volleyball team as their manager and you love your position. Everything seems fine ever since the first day you were there - or is it? Everything's fine until that day someone from the basketball club confesses to you and you accept it. No one notices the Yamaguchi with a crooked expression behind both of you...

YANDERE! YAMAGUCHI CAUTION

WARNING: CONTAINS CONTENT ABOUT KIDNAPPING, MIND-BREAKING, SOME VIOLENT CONTENT AS WELL AS VERY SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE ABOVE CONTENT, RETREAT.

__________________________________________

Yamaguchi's perspective (third person)

He felt his blood boiling while he bit his lips seeing such as scene - (random name) confessing to you, despite the fact that he already had so many more fan girls. Why her? He felt his heart ached and his brain throbbed while the annoying ring vibrating in his ears - he heard the evil him buried deep inside his mind struggled to get out, screaming in pain, in greed, 

"KILL. KILL. SHE BELONGS TO ME. I KNOW I COULD TREAT HER SO MUCH BETTER THAN HE DOES. KILL. KILL. KILL..."

Eyes narrowed, Yamaguchi turned around and walked away with a revengeful smirk. He felt his fingers digging deep into his palm, though he didn't care - the feeling of losing you was by far the most painful thing he had experienced - or shall he say, you broke him.

Hiding a small syringe with a bottle of tranquilizer in his bag, he giggled cheerfully, feeling happy that you would soon be his property - soon. Before that... he would need some more evidence about THAT.

Your perspective (second point of view)

In the morning, you saw the figure of (random name) in front of your house, waiting for you to go to school together. It's been more than a month since you dated (random name. He sure's a big flirt, you admitted. However, that day he just seemed so real, you could even see his love for you in his eyes. His words were covered in honey - sweet, submissive and addicting.

Drowning in his compliments, both of you walked to school together holding hands. You must had done a million of good things in your previous life to have him by your side now. Leaving his classroom, Class 1-4, the college preparation class, you didn't notice a certain male staring at you longingly with hunger written all over his huge smirk.

-after school-

Since you were from a not so good class, so you were released early as the teacher didn't really care anyways. You waited outside (random name)'s class patiently while blushing, thinking that he would come to the volleyball practice together.

"DRINGGGGG" immediately after you heard the bell ring, you galloped into his class.

"(Random name), let's go to..." if you had a tail, it would be shaking from side to side massively.

"Ah I'm sorry (F/N)-chan! I just remembered that I have something important to do in the basketball club!" he bowed at you, looking apologetic.

"O-okay..." this isn't the first time he had something "important" to do in his club - it's not that you're being difficult, but as you know, he wasn't even a regular player in the team...

He patted you slightly on your head and pulled you into a short, but passionate kiss, "I promise, next time. I'm just working on something, babe."

You blushed, throwing all your suspicions away, "Okay! I understand! Next time, then!"

Just right after him and everyone else went away, Yamaguchi approached you with a harmless smile, as always, on his face. Maybe it's just you being extra sensitive, but something seemed off about him today - nah, maybe because your period just ended.